Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1298

Thread: Hawke's Bay Ride Outs - is anyone there?

Bike
    XRV750, DL650, KL250, XR200R
    Gday Bubble, yeah we need to get another ride sorted in the Bay, Its been a while, just keep an eye out in this forum. Some of us have got smaller bikes as well so we hope to get in some paddock hooning etc plus there will be a farm ride up in Wairoa during the summer at some stage.
    COP, "Ive been waiting to catch you all day"
    BIKER "Sorry officer, I got here as fast as I could"

Bike
    01 1200 Bandit, 03 WR450
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Falcon View Post
    Howdy Bubble. There are 1/2 dozen or so of us in the Bay that link up for day rides. Now that Spring is here there will likely be a bit more activity and rides are usually posted on here. I'm not riding at the moment but hopefully not for too much longer and am always keen for a ride. I live in Havelock so would be great to catch up some time.

I see from your profile your a photographer so you'll fit right in - we've got 2 pretty decent snappers but there's plenty of view to go round.
    Hi Night Falcon, spring is definitely here, a cold commute to Napier on a frosty morning. The camera hasn't seen daylight for a while but is a great hobby. I'm also in Havelock so a catch up or ride be good. I imagine that Beta would be a bit of fun, many years since I rode a trials bike, owning one is on my wishlist.
    Im not the Ghost Rider, he rides too slow.

Bike
    01 1200 Bandit, 03 WR450
    Quote Originally Posted by pomgolian View Post
    Hi Bubble

As Marty said there's a few that get around the place, not sure we are that organised to meet up regularly due to work & family and people going out at different days of the week, i tend to slide out on the bike for a fish or blast for a few hours at short notice.

Be nice to be a bit more organised so i was thinking with the age of smart phones why don't we all have share email addresses and if your going for a blast flick out the group email with rough time & route, then if anyone is off and interested they could mail back.

What u rekon KTM crasher ?
    Hi pomgolian, work and kids definitely limit the opportunities to ride but I'm always keen at short notice. A Txt group would be great to see who's keen. A facebook group might work even better. I'm a member of a 4wd facebook group and it works extremely well (if you're into facebook?).

Bike
    01 1200 Bandit, 03 WR450
    Quote Originally Posted by Waipukbiker View Post
    Gday Bubble, yeah we need to get another ride sorted in the Bay, Its been a while, just keep an eye out in this forum. Some of us have got smaller bikes as well so we hope to get in some paddock hooning etc plus there will be a farm ride up in Wairoa during the summer at some stage.
    Hi waipukrider, with daylight saving only being 2 and a bit weeks a way who's keen on Thursday 5.30pm rides and where would suit most people to leave from (havelock, clive, napier)? I'm also into smaller bikes (WR450) but happy to ride anywhere at any pace.

Bike
    Wrrrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLE View Post
    Hi waipukrider, with daylight saving only being 2 and a bit weeks a way who's keen on Thursday 5.30pm rides and where would suit most people to leave from (havelock, clive, napier)? I'm also into smaller bikes (WR450) but happy to ride anywhere at any pace.
    Worth ago on thursdays which used to be pub night but we could always finish at a pub for one on the way back into Havelock

Bubble i do use facebook but mainly family and old friend crap, would you set up a new page ? lets start with text eh, anyone interested in joining in a text group and are happy for all who joins to get ur number PM me.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Good ride up to Te Kooti's bridge yesterday via boundry stream and Waiokau. First decent off road ride with the TM40 and no cargo on the back of bike, very awesome.
    Road very clean all the way so a little too easy
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Wrrrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Good ride up to Te Kooti's bridge yesterday via boundry stream and Waiokau. First decent off road ride with the TM40 and no cargo on the back of bike, very awesome.
    Road very clean all the way so a little too easy

Nice spot out there bet the river was raging after the rain, camp by the bridge would be a good spot in the summer

Be nice to get permission to cross the bridge and carry onto the river further up.

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Quote Originally Posted by pomgolian View Post
    Nice spot out there bet the river was raging after the rain, camp by the bridge would be a good spot in the summer

Be nice to get permission to cross the bridge and carry onto the river further up.
    I think I pootled past a bloke on a DR today in that mighty shit weather on Te Aute rd on my dailyridershitheapthing (TM)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....

Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Bike
    Wrrrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatilover View Post
    I think I pootled past a bloke on a DR today in that mighty shit weather on Te Aute rd on my dailyridershitheapthing (TM)
    Wasn't meee

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    They looked to be having trouble with the wind/rain as they were being pretty cautious.
    If you see a black Hyobag with orange/black wheels on it say G'day (or ignore it, it's loud and gay) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140906_092734.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	785.3 KB 
ID:	301606
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....

Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Bike
    KTM 640 Enduro
    If any of you guys are out for a ride on Thursday (2 Oct) go have a look at the Ngaruroro as the Jetboat marathon is running 3 legs on there for the 1st time in a while. 100mph+ turbine engines, supercharged big blocks, absurdly large turbos etc. Give me mate Karl in B111 a wave.

Cheers
    Clint

Bike
    uKTM Tiger 800xc
    Cheers Clint, that was awesome....those boats crack a mean note!

....wherezz that track go

Bike
    Wrrrrrr
    Nice Marty & Clint - They were loud i could hear them in Havelock

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Cool vid Marty. Looked at a few viewing options on the map but didn't rememberise it was on till going over the bridge at Fernhill.
    Was a few people there watching. Saw one boat headed up river but had to keep eye on the road.

Meanwhile it was a nice day at Akito beach via Pongoroa. Had fun on Little Manuhara rd 4wd track, not too challenging except for the slippery clay and wet grass but no drama.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0N...it?usp=sharing
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    that black thing above the puddle of oil
    Me and my brothers usd to race up and down the Little Manuhara on push bikes as kids. My father recently bought the land alongside the track. It used to be a lot more rutted but seems to be much better maintained these days.

Did you hit any of the hail and shit weather?
    Showing off for the camera since ages ago

Barts Photos
    Barts adventure photo thread

Thread Information