Page 15 of 204 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    Quote Originally Posted by gloplg View Post
    Soul singular. I went Dyers, Summit Road, Gebbies and back around the bays and had a cup of tea with Peeteey.

Thanks for the cup of tea and the good conversation Pete I enjoyed both.
    Any time my friend, was great to see you and thanks for the advice on the inner tube patch!
    http://www.youtube.com/peeteey
    If anyone is interested in Guitar or Bass lessons, please get in touch. Kids to Grandparents, Rock to Jazz and folk, any style you like. Professional teacher for many years.

Bike
    1994 Kawasaki EL250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gloplg View Post
    That is because those that were there left at 6.30. Had a very good ride even if it was cold.
    The other half didn't get home till 6.20pm so was buggered to get there on time Sorry I missed catching up with you, next time!
    Distributor of Uncle Garrys cushions for Uncle Flips Kickers (or should that be knickers?!?)

Cleverly disguised as an adult! D.N.B.W and newly est Grease Monkey

Bike
    WR250R DR650 Transalp650
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeteey View Post
    .... but I need some more buckets!
    Lots of empty 20L ink buckets at my work, got to wash the remaining ink residue out though.
    www.remotemoto.com - a serious site for serious ADV riders, the ultimate resource in the making.
    Check out my videos on Youtube including... the 2011 Dusty Butt 1K - Awakino Challenge and others.

Bike
    1989 honda cbr250
    Blog Entries
    hows it, just wondering if u mind if the L plate 250s can rock rnd with you peeps on the wed night rides

Bike
    1994 Kawasaki EL250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brons01 View Post
    hows it, just wondering if u mind if the L plate 250s can rock rnd with you peeps on the wed night rides
    Just roll on up and introduce yourself to everyone, looking forward to meeting you!
    Distributor of Uncle Garrys cushions for Uncle Flips Kickers (or should that be knickers?!?)

Cleverly disguised as an adult! D.N.B.W and newly est Grease Monkey

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    Quote Originally Posted by Transalper View Post
    Lots of empty 20L ink buckets at my work, got to wash the remaining ink residue out though.
    Thanks man but there's barely room for me to squeeze in through our attic door let alone a big 20L bucket, it's very stupidly designed.
    It's next to where the edge of the roof meets the outside wall so as soon as your head is through the attic door, you hit the roof.
    Then you've gotta twist flat and into the attic, while your body is still in coming through the door, and duck under a beam with just under 2 feet in height to manoeuvre. As soon as you start going under the beam you have to bend upwards, looking like a snake in an S shape, to get over the cold water pipes. At this point your knees should just be coming through the attic door.
    It's a mission to say the least!
    So I don't think I'll be able to get anything bigger than a standard bucket in there. The rats have no issues getting in tho, little buggers!
    If anyone is interested in Guitar or Bass lessons, please get in touch. Kids to Grandparents, Rock to Jazz and folk, any style you like. Professional teacher for many years.

Bike
    88 GL145, 81 cm400 custom, 03 KLR650a
    Thanks man but there's barely room for me to squeeze in through our attic door let alone a big 20L bucket, it's very stupidly designed.
    It's next to where the edge of the roof meets the outside wall so as soon as your head is through the attic door, you hit the roof.
    Then you've gotta twist flat and into the attic, while your body is still in coming through the door, and duck under a beam with just under 2 feet in height to manoeuvre. As soon as you start going under the beam you have to bend upwards, looking like a snake in an S shape, to get over the cold water pipes. At this point your knees should just be coming through the attic door.
    It's a mission to say the least!
    So I don't think I'll be able to get anything bigger than a standard bucket in there. The rats have no issues getting in tho, little buggers!
    So if you ever get a professional in to fix the leaks for you; your gonna have to ask them how much they weigh when your doing the ring round?

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth123 View Post
    So if you ever get a professional in to fix the leaks for you; your gonna have to ask them how much they weigh when your doing the ring round?
    Hee hee, I just need to hire lithe gymnasts! (with plumbing qualifications)

Bike
    88 GL145, 81 cm400 custom, 03 KLR650a
    Hee hee, I just need to hire lithe gymnasts! (with plumbing qualifications)
    Well provided they're female gymnasts, can I come over and watch?

Bike
    '87 GSX750SF Katana, 08 Cagiva Raptor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth123 View Post
    Well provided they're female gymnasts, can I come over and watch?
    Your not a gymnast. You wouldnt be able to get into the roof space to watch in the first place.

Bike
    Speed Triple R
    Just send your younger Guitar students up there, a bit like the karate kid - rub on, wipe off. Just tell them it's all part of the training
    These aren't the bikes we're looking for....

Bike
    2011 Harley Softail Blackline
    Anyone up for a ride today?

Bike
    WR250R DR650 Transalp650
    Peeteey and I intend lunching in Little River but we are quietly messing about on gravel a bit too so haven't arranged anything public. I'm heading over to wake him up shortly.
    www.remotemoto.com - a serious site for serious ADV riders, the ultimate resource in the making.
    Check out my videos on Youtube including... the 2011 Dusty Butt 1K - Awakino Challenge and others.

Bike
    Beautiful machines

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Transalper View Post
    ... I'm heading over to wake him up shortly.
    Huh? *snort* *grunt* Wazzat? Who?

beaut day for a ride today! While sitting at the cafe at Little River we saw several Kiwibikers go past including one very retro queen and a rather sexy black DR650 ...
    Also met some lovely other bikers over lunch, what a social bunch we are!

Video to come ...

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    I seem to have lost a video camera. I think I lent it to someone, it wasn't YOU was it?

Thread Information