Page 106 of 204 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3051

Thread: Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride

Bike
    a smurf
    Quote Originally Posted by gloplg View Post
    More like a 25cu ft chest freezer than a fridge, surely???? Mind you the lad piloting that thing is known to be rather quick in the corners.

Good vid Pete!!!

Anyway!!!!!

WNR. Weather sounds ok??? Little River.

BK, Dyers Pass, Gebbies Pass, left onto Millar/er's Road, first regroup just before the Akaroa hiway on Millar/er's Road, Akaroa Hiway to Little River pub.

If the weather and daylight are ok I will be going over to Barry's Bay, anyone else who thinks that's a good idea, ........................ Go for it!!!!
    awesome, sounds like a better ride than the hurinui.. everyone loves the hills.. ;-) hope the weather holds up for the WNR thou.

Bike
    Suzuki GSXR250
    Hey MS the 125 that GG is talking about produces more power than most 250's and corners on rails.

Mind you once in a while we can pass him as he refuels.
    Ah well, just have to save my pennies for a faster bike :P

Bike
    Steam powered rocking chair
    may pop along for a ride wed . need to get some km's on bike to run motor in before opening it up . Hear another one has gone dark and sold her road bike today end up being wed nite dualsport adv ride........

Bike
    Suzuki GSXR250
    More like a 25cu ft chest freezer than a fridge, surely???? Mind you the lad piloting that thing is known to be rather quick in the corners.

Good vid Pete!!!

Anyway!!!!!

WNR. Weather sounds ok??? Little River.

BK, Dyers Pass, Gebbies Pass, left onto Millar/er's Road, first regroup just before the Akaroa hiway on Millar/er's Road, Akaroa Hiway to Little River pub.

If the weather and daylight are ok I will be going over to Barry's Bay, anyone else who thinks that's a good idea, ........................ Go for it!!!!
    I'd be keen to try Barry's Bay / Akaroa / Wainui but the longer the trip the further behind I'll end up :P

Bike
    Speed Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeteey View Post
    Ha ha! He rides that thing rather nicely, I was enjoying sitting behind him watching how well he guides that behemoth, especially 2 up!

How're you, Mr Hornet?
    All good here, looking forward to some good rides this season, provided the wnr weather curse has been lifted.

If it's not raining in the morning I should be along tomorrow - will even have my clear visor fitted .......... hehe
    These aren't the bikes we're looking for....

Bike
    Speed Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by cruza View Post
    may pop along for a ride wed . need to get some km's on bike to run motor in before opening it up . Hear another one has gone dark and sold her road bike today end up being wed nite dualsport adv ride........
    Ok that's it, will have to bring a hammer, stake, holy water and of course the silver bullet .

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    Quote Originally Posted by cruza View Post
    end up being wed nite dualsport adv ride........
    Excellent! It shows we're all maturing

Quote Originally Posted by The Hornet View Post
    will even have my clear visor fitted .......... hehe
    Oh yea, forgot about that
    http://www.youtube.com/peeteey
    If anyone is interested in Guitar or Bass lessons, please get in touch. Kids to Grandparents, Rock to Jazz and folk, any style you like. Professional teacher for many years.

Bike
    Steam powered rocking chair
    Excellent! It shows we're all maturing
    just a tad ......can't get too serious

Me and L plater scooting off little bit earlier , see ya back a L/R pub if ya don't pass us!

Bike
    Its yellow. Sometimes a green one
    Blog Entries

The occasional ride along

Hi everyone, man it's been ages since I've been on here, (not long enough I hear some cry lol). Good 2 see WNR is still alive and well. I might even manage to get along to the occasional ride when I'm in CHCH. Have fun and stay safe.. And if ya only got the choice of 1 choose fun lol......

Bike
    a smurf
    Quote Originally Posted by R1madness View Post
    Hi everyone, man it's been ages since I've been on here, (not long enough I hear some cry lol). Good 2 see WNR is still alive and well. I might even manage to get along to the occasional ride when I'm in CHCH. Have fun and stay safe.. And if ya only got the choice of 1 choose fun lol......
    yip fun is always good, hey i would be keen on some help setting up the forkie and springy things on my bike some time if ya able to help.. i know last time you turned it into a new bike for me.

lil twist here, lil turn there.. its sounds so easy when ya know what ya doing.. ;-)

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    Sorry to have missed the ride tonight, got caught up Dirt biking with Jen and her son. Daylight saving messes with my head.
    How was it? No dramas I hope
    If anyone is interested in Guitar or Bass lessons, please get in touch. Kids to Grandparents, Rock to Jazz and folk, any style you like. Professional teacher for many years.

Bike
    Speed Triple R
    Sorry to have missed the ride tonight, got caught up Dirt biking with Jen and her son. Daylight saving messes with my head.
    How was it? No dramas I hope
    Very undramatic really, apart from the loose chip on the Gebbies turn off at Teddington. Your absence was duly noted.

Thumbs up for the food at the Little River pub, cheap and very tasty and I'm not crook....yet......

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hornet View Post
    Thumbs up for the food at the Little River pub, cheap and very tasty and I'm not crook....yet......
    Excellent! it's it still the same people? I seem to remember the people there last season were trying to sell.

Bike
    A Japanese and two Italian tractors
    Excellent! it's it still the same people? I seem to remember the people there last season were trying to sell.
    Yes, and yes for the last two or three years.

Was a lovely evening for a ride last night. Thanks to all who came along.

Oxford via Ashley George next WNR???
    And remember ...... if it hasn't got one of "Uncle Flip's" prosthetic kickers it isn't a real motorbike!!!

Bike
    '03 DR650, '07 Scorpio
    Was a lovely evening for a ride last night. Thanks to all who came along.

Oxford via Ashley George next WNR???
    It was indeed a great ride last night, and Oxford via the gorge sounds good for next week.

Thread Information