Page 94 of 204 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 3051

Thread: Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride

Bike
    Windle, MoBuilt, Fireblade, RS250, FZR4
    Quote Originally Posted by 2DriveSafe View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Garath, you did really well , took onboard the feedback and made some great improvements - Keep practicing those skills eh!

In the meantime if anyone wants to join Gloplg this saturday I still have a couple of places left - only $50 for 8 hours training!!

Visiit the website and email me to book!

We are also running a slow pro ( slow riding and braking skills) course on sunday afternoon at 1pm if anyone is interested. 4 hours same price $50

D
    wow these training days sound mint, any more? I live in Dunedin but would be worth coming up. Is it done on public roads or track? bike need wof/reg?

Bike
    A Japanese and two Italian tractors
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    Is the Wednesday night maintenance evening happening at the usual place this week?
    Sorry in a word no. First Wednesday of the month. At this stage 4th July, but I will have to confirm this with Wofman. I will post later this week
    And remember ...... if it hasn't got one of "Uncle Flip's" prosthetic kickers it isn't a real motorbike!!!

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    wow these training days sound mint, any more? I live in Dunedin but would be worth coming up. Is it done on public roads or track? bike need wof/reg?
    As the man posts FE (Visiit the website and email me to book!) or ask questions.
    And remember ...... if it hasn't got one of "Uncle Flip's" prosthetic kickers it isn't a real motorbike!!!

Bike
    Ok folks I've just spoken to the Wofman/Wayne.

And don't forget Wednesday Night Maintenance Evening, 4th July, 6pm, at Wofman's place Gloucester Motors, Gloucester/Fitzgerald. See you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bike
    89 GS500, 89 ZXR400, 93 RGV250, 14 MT07
    Has anyone been to the workshop nights at Smash Palace? Apparently every Thursday night at the bar.

Bike
    '87 GSX750SF Katana, 08 Cagiva Raptor
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    Has anyone been to the workshop nights at Smash Palace? Apparently every Thursday night at the bar.
    I'll finish work at 9.30 and will wonder down if people are going to be there. I do like the beers that they have.

Its quite cold there though (unless they have a few more gas heaters than they did last time) as its pretty much an outdoor bar with a few canvas roofs. Its a cool bar though, I like it.

Bike
    GSX1400
    Haven't been there yet, maintenance evening or not. Has been on my list of things to do some night when it's not too late and I'm not too drunk.

Bike
    '87 GSX750SF Katana, 08 Cagiva Raptor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully Clown View Post
    Haven't been there yet, maintenance evening or not. Has been on my list of things to do some night when it's not too late and I'm not too drunk.
    Personally I would leave it for a warmer evening or go sometime during the afternoon in the weekend (if you work weekdays). It gets pretty chilly.

Its a cool bar though and I'll definitely go back there (free foosball ftw!)

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully Clown View Post
    Hey MC did you ever find your pushbike?????

Bike
    GSX1400
    Quote Originally Posted by gloplg View Post
    Hey MC did you ever find your pushbike?????
    Sure did. 10 days later.

Bike
    Hey folks don't forget 4th July, Wednesday Maintenance Evening, 6.00pm Wofman's place Gloucester/Fitzgerald.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by gloplg View Post
    Hey folks don't forget 4th July, Wednesday Maintenance Evening, 6.00pm Wofman's place Gloucester/Fitzgerald.
    Sounds interesting, what does a maintenance evening entail?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Sounds interesting, what does a maintenance evening entail?
    Usually a little bit of bike maintenance and a lot of social interaction (talking). I can't promise you will enjoy yourself if you come along, however they usually are entertaining. Come along and see.

Bike
    1994 Kawasaki EL250
    Blog Entries
    Wow, haven't been on here in forever! Been busy with work etc....
    Distributor of Uncle Garrys cushions for Uncle Flips Kickers (or should that be knickers?!?)

Cleverly disguised as an adult! D.N.B.W and newly est Grease Monkey

Bike
    Thanks Beamer89 for turning up last night. And thanks Wofman for the use of your workshop.

It seems the maintenance evenings arn't what they were!!!!

Folks if you want us to continue with the maintenance evenings please let us know!!

Thread Information