Bike
    07 CBR600RR

My Baby's for sale!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	199017537_full.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	253286

You're looking at my pride and joy CBR250. I bought this just under a year ago to acquire my full license. Had to pick it up from Nelson and ride it down to Christchurch and it really didn't miss a beat and made a great first impression on me.

As you can see it comes with the custom movistar colours which look pretty damn good on it. It also has a full custom exhaust that gives it a nice deep rumble and screams when you want it too. I bought the bike in the condition it's in and the only thing i've changed on it is give it brighter headlights and tail lights, Safety first people!

It is mechanically sound however i would prefer it if you came down and checked it out for yourself. Test rides are welcome however i do require the cash in hand, you crash it you buy it.

I've always warmed it up properly and have changed the oil roughly every 2000km, since it's a high revving bike it made me sleep a little better at night knowing that it had fresh oil and running at its peak. I also have all the paper work from the last owner and myself which includes a full mechanical check done a few moths before i bought it and all the servicing parts.

Rego expires on the 6th of February and WOF runs out on the 24th of February.

It is a very regrettable sale but i need the money. Check out the youtube link for a walk around and hear the bike for yourself however just keep in mind that it really doesn't do it justice.

http://youtu.be/-hEJbptFy2o?hd=1

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...712285&ed=true

Bike
    '08 R6
    I'll comment and say that this bike is pretty dam tidy. Oh and whoever owns that grey ute in the background is damn good looking.
    Last edited by sharp2183; 27th December 2011 at 12:54. Reason: Typo
    Arborist available - Will trade tree work services for bike parts or servicing! PM me...

Bike
    07 CBR600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp2183 View Post
    I'll comment and say that this bike is pretty dam tidy. Oh and whoever owns that grey ute in the background is damn good looking.
    Haha thanks man, not to sure about the ute's owner though..

Bike
    07 CBR600RR
    bump bump bump

Bike
    DRZ400SM
    Hi Hurrie, I'm extremely interested.

Can you please PM me your cell # as I cant pm yet.

Cheers.

Bike
    RF900
    Seen this bike on trademe, Looks like a nice bump

Thread Information