Thread: Yet another Welli noob (Hoarn)

Bike
    2011 Moto Guzzi Bellagio

Yet another Welli noob (Hoarn)

Hm... so many Welli pps, are we taking over?

Anyways, been riding for about 6 months, managed to sneak out to Para to get my restricted a few weeks back before the changes come in. Def aiming to get my Full before Oct (over 25, done the Def Driving thing), and then ASAP upgrading, hopefully to something with an Italian feel along cruiser lines (maybe a Bellagio?) Just a commuter atm, but once I get a bigger bike, will be looking to get active on longer trips.

Thought I say Hi to everyone

Bike
    So old you won't care
    You are welcome to join us this sat for the cancer support ride up to Kapit EARLY this saturday???

Meet at the Cenotaph below the beehive ready to leave 7am sharp.

Bike
    Kate
    Welcome on board. Some would consider commuting by bike in the Wellington weather serious enough riding unless you are just a fair weather commuter. Hope you enjoyed the ride out Para, my daily commute

Bike
    2011 Moto Guzzi Bellagio
    I ride rain or shine, got some good wet-weather gear from a fishing website Certainly had some funtimes so far in Welli's excitable environment.

I'm a big lad as they say so I'm more waiting until I get a bigger bike before going on longer rides as much as possible, I have to push the Kymco to get up to open road so given I'm going to sell it in a few months, I'm trying to keep it in good shape. Thanks for the offer though Paul, will be keen once I get my shit together

Bike
    red one & a blue one
    Hey Hoarn, I like your choice of upgrade

Welly weather shure is exciting. You're onto it with your wet kit tho, extreme weather calls for some extreme measures. I've got a pair of white freezing workers gummies for those special occasions.

I'm also a bike commuter & wouldn't have it any other way, although the snow we had last year was a bit dodgy.

fwiw, If you would like a real laid back local ride BuckBuck#1 organises the Wellington – Sunday Morning Rides which i've been to a couple of times. Very laid back, 250 freindly & you meet some cool people, just what the doctor ordered after a week playing in heavy traffic.

I'll keep my eyes open for a big lad on a Kymco Venox...

Good on ya
    Supersize Me

Bike
    2011 Moto Guzzi Bellagio
    Those Sunday morning rides look like a goer to me, I'll try and head along in the near future.

Thread Information