Thread: Modified minimoto 2 strokes awesome power output

Bike
    grc minimoto

Modified minimoto 2 strokes awesome power output

hey guys
    if you want to get much more power from your minimoto drop me a line ive been studying 2 strokes since i was 13 and know how to modify them to easily double your hp and get over 25000 rpm.
    engines are carefully hand built to exacting tolerances to get top performance and reliability.
    chinese or italian engines.
    after mods you will need a mikuni df44 fuel pump to stop fuel starve at full power this is included in price as well as reed block adaptor plate for the vacume to the pump.
    as pumps are not electric they are race legal.
    optional extra is hybrid ceramic bearings they are costly but well worth the extra performance.
    quality parts are used eg japanese or usa bearings and bzm gaskets and seals where applicable.
    prices start at $450 for intrustrial type air cooled and $500 for water cooled, prices dont include hard parts like pistons, barrells or cranks.
    all engines are custom built to suit the owner or application.
    comming soon are 20mm carburettor conversion kits for watercooled engines these kits allow screwdriver adjustable fuel mixture to allow easy tuning for the best performance (no jet changes ever and built in fuel pump).
    these kits will be much cheaper than a racing dellorto and offer superior performance i will post when these are available approx mid 2012.
    im sill looking for guys (or girls) to race in dunedin we will be racing at the dunedin kart track throughout the summer and carparks in the winter.
    email me if you have any queries all replies answered
    christchurchminimoto@yahoo.co.nz
    aaron 0210786690
    have a great new year pplz

Bike
    07 kx250f
    what cc are the engines? would they fit in a pitbike frame?

Bike
    grc minimoto

pit bike 2 stroke

if its a 2 stroke pit bike i can get you an italian 5 port 7hp 50cc cag engine with 14mm dellorto for $250 ea.
    porting for 10 to 12hp will cost and evtra $450 labour from me. i build a good fast engine better than a stock chinese engine italian motors perform for years reliably.
    cheers
    aaron
    christchurchminimoto@yahoo.co.nz

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    25,000rpm?????

Please, I need to see that.

Where's my Santa hat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....

Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Thread Information