Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Te Puke GAME ON. 10-11 March

Bike
    XB12R, FXR150, Ducati 400ss, 1125CR
    wish i could be there... photo's please people..

what a ride so far!!!!

Bike
    Goose
    Quote Originally Posted by ajturbo View Post
    Before or after the drinking's begun?
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

Bike
    Rattlecan blue
    Quote Originally Posted by BASS-TREBLE View Post
    I'll just turn up nude to fit in, problem solved.
    Turn up on Saturday night for a beer or two.
    Sounds like they have a bar which could get dangerous.

Bike
    depends
    Quote Originally Posted by Henk View Post
    Turn up on Saturday night for a beer or two.
    Sounds like they have a bar which could get dangerous.
    Could end up taming us down.
    To the naked local guy turning up, bring some leathers/helmet/boots/back protector etc, and if any of us like you, we might let you go for a ride on the bike. You have to ride fully geared up the first time. If you don't like us, don't worry, you can run away.

I reckon we should take heaps of pix, post them somewhere and not tell AJ where. That'll teach him for abandoning us.

Bike
    '96 suzuki GSF600s,'86 CBR400R Aero
    Quote Originally Posted by ajturbo View Post
    yes...... you'll get lots of photos Aj.... of naked local guy maybe on your old bike Im sure they could arrange it just for you

i might have to come and have a perv too

oh yer P.S.
    Last edited by babyB; 29th February 2012 at 23:54. Reason: P.S. happy hatchin day old fulla
    asked Mom if I was a gifted child ... she said they certainly wouldn't have paid for me.

Bike
    Goose
    Any other Wellingtonians coming? Here's hoping that those of us going don't spit our engine parts out all over the track and/or cause a red flag (again) this time round....
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

Bike
    2000 Suzuki FXR 150 Bucket Racer

Thumbs up

me coming in my new van (new to me) 2 stroke not ready after last efort will be cool to catch up

Bike
    depends
    Quote Originally Posted by marktd View Post
    me coming in my new van (new to me) 2 stroke not ready after last efort will be cool to catch up
    What? New van? Umm, I'm feeling ripped off here. We just got ours all nice & legal again - I really did try to find us another one but failed and it was easier to sort ours out for probably another year or so. So, camper van, van van, or what? Guess I'll find out next week. (you bringing your wife? I hear they have a good nail technician down Te Puke).

Right - bike - if nothing sorted, bring your gear, I want to have a race with you (or try to chase you down or kick your arse or whatever on the day). Bring gear. We'll put you on one of our bikes (obviously not mine), if nothing sorted.

Bike
    everyone has to hound BabyB to get along..tell her to bring her kids and they can wave flags..!!!:clap:

what a ride so far!!!!

Bike
    depends
    Righto, can anyone who can take a bag or two of rubbish back home with them, also bring some rubbish bags down.
    We'll bring a couple of our council ones which we'll take back full. Was a PITA transferring the bags into council bags last time round, so thought we'd be a bit smarter this time.

Once again, we're wanting to come back to another track, and it's not fair to leave it all to Steve.

Oh, BabyB, AJ's told me to harrass you - you're being harrassed and have to come say hello and wave flags. There'll be other kids around, so you can bring them things too if you have to hehehe

Bike
    that rubbish bag idea is a good one..!!

what a ride so far!!!!

Bike
    '09 Bandit 1250s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchee View Post
    Righto, can anyone who can take a bag or two of rubbish back home with them, also bring some rubbish bags down.
    We'll bring a couple of our council ones which we'll take back full. Was a PITA transferring the bags into council bags last time round, so thought we'd be a bit smarter this time.

Once again, we're wanting to come back to another track, and it's not fair to leave it all to Steve.

Oh, BabyB, AJ's told me to harrass you - you're being harrassed and have to come say hello and wave flags. There'll be other kids around, so you can bring them things too if you have to hehehe
    I'll be coming on my bike for a nosey, Can't fit any rubbish bags sorry, but more than happy to wave a flag or 2 if you need it.

Bike
    depends
    Quote Originally Posted by haydes55 View Post
    I'll be coming on my bike for a nosey, Can't fit any rubbish bags sorry, but more than happy to wave a flag or 2 if you need it.
    Flag wavers always appreciated. Actually, any help is always appreciated, even if we forget to say thank you.

We will probably be needing lapscorers, basically we're a demanding lot, but somehow it always gets done, even if not super correctly and without a bit of aggravation on the organisers' behalf.

Just be nice to have a bit of a plan. I'd actually like to watch a bit of racing for a change instead of being on flags or in lapscoring, so intend on being on strike this meeting (but depends on numbers).

Bike
    2000 Suzuki FXR 150 Bucket Racer

eek

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchee View Post
    What? New van? Umm, I'm feeling ripped off here. We just got ours all nice & legal again - I really did try to find us another one but failed and it was easier to sort ours out for probably another year or so. So, camper van, van van, or what? Guess I'll find out next week. (you bringing your wife? I hear they have a good nail technician down Te Puke).

Right - bike - if nothing sorted, bring your gear, I want to have a race with you (or try to chase you down or kick your arse or whatever on the day). Bring gear. We'll put you on one of our bikes (obviously not mine), if nothing sorted.
    mate its an old van swapped it for an old car cbr up and running havnt ridden it before son coming as well lady of the house has to work me running solo hanging out for a ride is henk off the smokes

Bike
    depends
    Quote Originally Posted by marktd View Post
    mate its an old van swapped it for an old car cbr up and running havnt ridden it before son coming as well lady of the house has to work me running solo hanging out for a ride is henk off the smokes
    So what's Mark jnr riding? Not convinced I want to race the two of you Yip, Henk's doing well. Had one the other week but other than that, he's behaving.

Thread Information