Thread: Help - Brembo 19/20 master cylinder

Bike
    AX100

Help - Brembo 19/20 master cylinder

ok, chucking this out there hoping someone can help out with a link or description of what Im looking for.

Bought a Suzy SRAD 750 in Orrrsome condition a few weeks ago. Just had road gears put back on it, and was supposedly sold with a WOF.
    Turns out it doesn't have a WOF, and failed its test as the front brake lever isn't hooked up to the brake light.

So, looking over the barker lever, I cannot see any electrical switch which would activate a brake light. Arghhh.

Then I hear of a small pneumatic type switch, which can be piggy backed onto the main brake line connector, which can then be hooked up to a brake light system.

I don't have the original master cylinder or brake lever, just the Brembo 19/20 one thats fitted now. Which by that way is Damnnn nice!! to use.

Wondering if anyone knows of these piggy-back connectors which can turn a race-type ;ever into one thats WOF'able and activates a brake light. Replacing the entire Lever/ master cylinder combo isn't an option.

Bike
    Various

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes

Bike
    AX100
    Quote Originally Posted by cs363 View Post

Ahhh, Legend! Many thanks!!!

Thread Information