Thread: Aprilia RSV mods questions

Bike
    Ktm sd gt

Aprilia RSV mods questions

i'm just getting stuck into the suspension issues i have but now i'm in the garage have started thinking about the changes that have been made to my bike.....is all a bit pye in the sky really but wondered what your thoughts are on the engine side.

Bike has exhaust as in photo if the bloody thing uploaded, 57mm t/bodies and ecu box in photo(says edwards on chip, thinkits the chip) and same on sticker on outside.
    Theres no power commander which i had on my 01 rsvr(never touched it, didn't knw how it worked)

so i guess my question is does it need a p/comdr?

also its got a carbon plate on t/bodies and foam filter, does it need to be sealed around tank (its not as far as i can see) ???? any ram air effect like a gixer???

i should say that i'm not looking for more power (the bike is better than i am already) but want to make sureit is running as it should
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bike 001.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	489.2 KB 
ID:	263647   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bike 005.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	511.6 KB 
ID:	263648  

Bike
    RSVR-BICILINDRICO
    Hi Jason
    The Edwards eprom is for the Akropovic Twin system so want be perfect for your single pipe but I do have an eprom that will work very well with this setup or I can make you up one of my Dual link collectors which will be Mint .. The Air box by what you are saying has either the Edwards Flat plate intake stystem or similar Renagade system which doesn't have any sealing around the tank The Evo system does but it isn't the greatest sealing ... The bike doesn't need a PCIII unless like what I talked to you about the other nite is if you are going into getting the max performance out of you setup which with what you have is more than enough if you tune it right , Funny enough I can do that for you as well ! Hope this has helped & let me know how things go with the suspension & if it needs to be looked at as I mentioned to you I will contact the right people when they need to be ! ..

SENSEI PERFORMANCE TUNING

" QUICKER THAN YOU SLOWER THAN ME "

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 K6
    Quote Originally Posted by v twin View Post
    i should say that i'm not looking for more power (the bike is better than i am already) but want to make sureit is running as it should
    I would recommend ANY tuning to achieve what you want be done in conjunction with a dynomometer and an exhaust gas analyser.
    What might feel like " more power" at a certain rev range could very well be feeling coming out of a dip in delivery.
    Every bike is different. Getting a tune done using the above methods for YOUR bike will give you the best results.
    Member, sem fiddy appreciation society

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    I find it ironic that the incredibly rude personal comments about Les were made by someone bearing an astonishing resemblance to a Monica Lewinsky dress accessory.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    All was good until I realised that having 105kg of man sliding into my rear was a tad uncomfortable after a while

Thread Information