Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: First test ride!

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty View Post
    Please do .. I am waiting

Not as such with baited breath .. .maybe for the next bike slide down the gorge from another inexperienced ride maybe

Quote Originally Posted by mossy1200 View Post
    My current cat has no fetishes to share but the previous liked my t shirt armpits and wifes knickers to the point you needed to wrestle them off her.

Wait that sounds bad.I mean wrestle knickers off the cat not me wrestle them off wife.
    No wait.... Ohh whatever... I just wrestle to get my wifes knickers off.

Im opting out of entertaining it got me saying silly things that I regret
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    2023 MT 09 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    All we need now is for someone to mention the Fuhrer then the thread is complete.
    Would that be the fuhrer who I reckon looks like a really butch bottom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully
    The mind boggles.

Unless you were pillioning the sheep - which is more innocent I suppose (but no less baffling)

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    All we need now is for someone to mention the Fuhrer then the thread is complete.
    You talking about that self important fucktard, that felt he needed to pass the entire group behind Malcolm's funeral car, Stefan (Ghost rider) Turner?

Bike
    NC30 VFR400
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Momentary lapse into reason here. How about go riding with the "Wellington Riders" group if you'd consider a damaged bike? That bunch of muppets write one off every fuckin week!
    There are some in there I'd happily ride with, and have been pillion with a couple, but some of them, well you already said it for me. I'm not naming anyone, but I know who I'd trust already.

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Wait....what?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	what.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	260061  
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    2023 MT 09 SP
    What this thread needs is:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	378174_373206899370517_100000436310155_1274918_542657400_n.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	260062
    The mind boggles.

Unless you were pillioning the sheep - which is more innocent I suppose (but no less baffling)

Bike
    NC30 VFR400
    You talking about that self important fucktard, that felt he needed to pass the entire group behind Malcolm's funeral car, Stefan (Ghost rider) Turner?
    Not giving him reason, but he did have a camera mounted recording the procession. It was a great day, with very little silliness. Not counting the cages trying to push in to the convoy.

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    Thank goodness someone else finally said that out loud...FFS poor form and poorly done too!

Bike
    2023 MT 09 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerMidget View Post
    Not giving him reason, but he did have a camera mounted recording the procession. It was a great day, with very little silliness. Not counting the cages trying to push in to the convoy.
    See the light chick. It doesn't shine from his arse.
    The mind boggles.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Number One View Post
    Thank goodness someone else finally said that out loud...FFS poor form and poorly done too!
    What were we talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rediculas.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	260065  

Bike
    2007 CB900
    There are some in there I'd happily ride with, and have been pillion with a couple, but some of them, well you already said it for me. I'm not naming anyone, but I know who I'd trust already.

Glad that you have found people you are happy to ride with ,.... it is important to know that you are around those who ride safely ...

Although ... I would not have called going to a funeral a great day ... it was a lovely service followed by a fairly well organised ride ... apart from the one car which the driver was frustrated and probably did not see the herse and the dick head rider that went up the outside of everyone else.
    Life is a gift that we have all been given. Live life to the full and ensure that you have absolutely no
    regrets.

For your parts needs:

http://www.motorcycleparts.co.nz/

Bike
    A Hazard!
    Blog Entries
    WTF...A great day!...with very little silliness...it wasn't a great day and there should have been no fuckin silliness at all...RESPECT is what there should have been!
    Your picture's in my wallet and I'm sitting on it. And if that isn't love, I don't know what is

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    Now see that makes some sense to me however...

Firstly he merged into a tight space behind a hearse and a butt load of riders. Judging by the reactions of the guys he pushed in front of and the fact that I was only 6 bikes back, it was very clear to me that she really shouldn't have bothered to do that and perhaps instead should have just overtaken the whole lot of us thus actually filming Malcolms boys leading their dad on his final ride.

Secondly, there was a shite load of video photage. The stuff I watched of those that would have been the one taken by him seems to just show him going for a ride and then ending up behind a hearse. It doesn't show the fact that there were well in excess of bikes 70 bikes and that he pushed 'across the front of them' all to fit into a space between a hearse that was following another set of riders closely in a compacted group. So unnecessary and well, stupid

Seriously what a fucktard.

Bike
    NC30 VFR400
    Hrmm poorly worded. It was a wonderful show of respect from the huge amount of people that turned out, and the weather really turned it on for him. Thats what I meant.

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    Actually you know what....

Nah bugger it, this shit is worthy of it's own thread!

Thread Information