Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    Look at all you bitches watching this thread

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerMidget View Post
    When I saw it relisted, I did think of buying it next week, and putting off a payment. I have a couple of places to store it at least, and I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to help me get it back on the road. The only thing, is how much work would it really be? If I can get contact details for the guy, would anyone want to go and look at it, and tell me what deperately wants work, if it wants a new engine, and all that fun stuff
    I cant imagine its going to be that bad i think theres only 3 moving parts in that motor maybe 4.
    pull the motor out and give it to the guys at your work to freshen up for payment in beer and parts.
    Bargin hunt some new tyres.Little bit of effort and time and it should be a smart bike that will sell for what it owes you or more when you need to upgrade
    .With a rego and warrent Its a easy 1300-1500 sell.
    You can build it up as your wallet dictates interest free with no pressure if important bills come up.
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    NC30 VFR400
    Quote Originally Posted by sil3nt View Post
    I would imagine parts are a bitch to find unless they are shard with other Kawasakis.
    It mentions in the auction sharing the same engine as something else, but thats something else I've never heard of. Not that its hard, but I have very little knowledge of bike engines, so I'm doubting buying a broken one is a good idea.

Bike

I really want naked.
    Naked isn't always better. Some times it's nice to ride something that's a bit tarted up.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    It mentions in the auction sharing the same engine as something else, but thats something else I've never heard of. Not that its hard, but I have very little knowledge of bike engines, so I'm doubting buying a broken one is a good idea.
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/me...herfromwayback Has had two apparently. Isn't he the dealer you spoke to? Perhaps ask him about the bike.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Number One View Post
    Look at all you bitches watching this thread
    So, we've established interest. Now, if only there was something that could be done to provide the interested with entertainment.

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    So, we've established interest. Now, if only there was something that could be done to provide the interested with entertainment.
    The lesbians are in the other thread, over there.

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi

If that is all it took to get a new bike I could be tempted

I would imagine parts are a bitch to find unless they are shard with other Kawasakis.
    Not too bad for parts. But any jap bike of that age is getting harder to find parts in NZ for.
    None of the retards at the local dealers have a clue what a ZZR600 is it was a massively popular bike when new.

eBay will help
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....

Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Bike
    NC30 VFR400
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/me...herfromwayback Has had two apparently. Isn't he the dealer you spoke to? Perhaps ask him about the bike.
    I have talked to him a bit, but he's not the one I saw today. I'll talk to Gerry once I get to work in the morning. Jeeze, first day back after 5 days off, it's gonna be a hard morning thats for sure!

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Pucker up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....

Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Bike
    2007 CB900
    Please do .. I am waiting

Not as such with baited breath .. .maybe for the next bike slide down the gorge from another inexperienced ride maybe
    Life is a gift that we have all been given. Live life to the full and ensure that you have absolutely no
    regrets.

For your parts needs:

http://www.motorcycleparts.co.nz/

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    Naked isn't always better. Some times it's nice to ride something that's a bit tarted up.
    Depends. Dita von Teese can get away with naked quite easily whereas myself, as we well know, am far more suited to at least a sports bra and cowboy boots.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    What has been seen can not be unseen. Burned forever into my mind's eye fuck it.
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Momentary lapse into reason here. How about go riding with the "Wellington Riders" group if you'd consider a damaged bike? That bunch of muppets write one off every fuckin week!

Bike
    Momentary lapse into reason here. How about go riding with the "Wellington Riders" group if you'd consider a damaged bike? That bunch of muppets write one off every fuckin week!
    All we need now is for someone to mention the Fuhrer then the thread is complete.

Thread Information