Thread: 1-on-1 rider training thru Mainland Motorcycle School

Bike
    250 to a busa and im still alive.

1-on-1 rider training thru Mainland Motorcycle School

Did the 3 hour 1 on 1 rider training today with mike down at Mainland Motorcycle school.
    Mikes a brillant trainer and great bloke to boot. Very imformative and well worth doing and a good wee ride too, Im very glad i did it and its well worth doing.
    Once i get my big boys bike i will be going back and doing the track/Race training course he does out at ruapuna.
    KB - Turning young innocent novice riders into cynical arsehole bikers since ages ago

Bike
    Windle, MoBuilt, Fireblade, RS250, FZR4
    here here, I grabbed some 1 on 1 with mike recently too, spent time on emergency braking mainly on my blade. great bloke. I'm going to do another if I can, hard when u live in dunners tho haha.

I had a bad experience with training down here in dunners - a fella down here who was recommended to me by the AA.. I though he was very unprofessional and didnt seem to give a hoot about improving rider safety/ability his main concern seemed to be money. A shame.

Bike
    Your mom
    I'm going there (to Ruapuna) on the 29th of March for a rider training day. Can't wait.

Bike
    250 to a busa and im still alive.
    Mike's a brilliant bloke with a wealth of knowledge. Planning on doing the ruapuna training day when i get my big bike.
    Can't decide between a gsxr1k or a busa haven't ridden either yet but sat on a busa today...was a big mistake, when i sat on it i just thought... I could ride this forever.
    Nice and big and roomy for my oversized frame (6'4" zomg i have grown?!! thats a frightening thought!). I figure one of my first rides to be doing training with mike would be a brilliant idea.
    His training sessions are well worth it even without the funding....Im gunna stop raving now people are either gunna think i fancy him or work for him haha
    KB - Turning young innocent novice riders into cynical arsehole bikers since ages ago

Thread Information