Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confidence building ACC subsidised courses for FREE!

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1

Confidence building ACC subsidised courses for FREE!

For the rest of April, (maybe May too??)on Saturdays and Sundays, and perhaps also on Anzac Day!!! 3 hours of confidence building for FREE!!! That's right you read it correctly!!!!
    3 hours of Confidence builiding for FREE!!! ZILCH!! NADA!!! IKS!! RIEN!! NIENTE!! WALA!! NICHTS!! DIM!!
    This course is being fully funded by ACC....... You don't pay anything. (Max 4 places per course)
    All you have to do: 1) Book a place, (between now and the end of April, Saturday or Sunday, AM or PM. On Anzac day, I will have a PM only session.)
    2) Make sure you have a valid Class 6 licence.
    3) Make sure your Bike (valid for your class of licence) is fully road legal.
    4) Show up to the designated meeting area on the shore/Hibiscus coast, at the designated time.
    5) Don't forget a snack bar, and something to drink. Riding a bike, and concentrating is thirsty work......
    If you would like a place on one of the courses, just phone me on 021 269 3246 or flick me a text. Alternatively, you could phone 0800 4 LESSON, and even the call is FREE!!!!!
    Email is: rcsom@xtra.co.nz
    Share this with your friends, but I don't think it will be around for long.
    Remember, that GOOD QUALITY TRAINING stays with you forever. It doesn't get sold with your bike, or expire with your rego. It stays with you FOREVER..

It's not the message that is DELIVERED, but the message that is RECEIVED that is important.

Bike
    Black something
    Looks interesting. I might send you an email next week
    "And, look, the luscious and fecund fronds of the Silver Fern has given brilliant birth to a stupendous fruit! A red Hondaberry, desposited by a lesser known species of Plonker Gittus Maximus Idiotus."

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    I will look forward to it.
    Tricia
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Looks interesting. I might send you an email next week
    Remember, that GOOD QUALITY TRAINING stays with you forever. It doesn't get sold with your bike, or expire with your rego. It stays with you FOREVER..

It's not the message that is DELIVERED, but the message that is RECEIVED that is important.

Bike
    1997 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm
    What sort of level?
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history
    Calvin and Hobbes: The surest sign of intelligent life out there is that it has not tried to contact us.
    Its easier to apologise than ask for permission.
    Wise words:
    Quote Originally Posted by quickbuck View Post
    It could be that I have one years experience repeated 33 times!

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    We will do some car park work, and then on road for a couple hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by R-Soul View Post
    What sort of level?

Bike
    bike decoration, 02 1150Gs, 2015 Indian
    is this just happening up north or is down south as well?
    Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. (John 15:13)

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by _Shrek_ View Post
    is this just happening up north or is down south as well?
    Varies from provider to provider Shrek. Tricia is in Auckland, so you'd want to look up providers down your way. They're on KB and through searches, won't take Tricia's thread off topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    Varies from provider to provider Shrek. Tricia is in Auckland, so you'd want to look up providers down your way. They're on KB and through searches, won't take Tricia's thread off topic.
    cheers
    Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. (John 15:13)

Bike
    2010 Hyosung GV250 Aquila

Locations

Hi, is there anything happening in Wellington?

Cheers

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by netsky View Post

Cheers
    take note of post above

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Quote Originally Posted by netsky View Post

Cheers
    Try Andrew Templeton at Roadsafe.. He might have some slots.
    Tricia1000

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Ok, so this coming Sunday 22nd is all booked up. That was quick!!!!
    There are still a few spaces left for the afternoon session on Anzac Day, sessions on Saturday 28th, morning and afternoon, and also Sunday 29th morning and afternoon.
    The spots will be booked on a first come, first served basis.
    If you have booked a place, and you find that you can't make it, please do me the courtesy of letting me know ASAP, so I can try to fill the slot..
    Tricia1000

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Three spots available for this coming Sunday morning. Grab them quick!!

Bike
    1997 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia1000 View Post
    We will do some car park work, and then on road for a couple hours.
    I meant what sort of level of riding experience, and what level of training - basics or more in depth, like road lines. body posiotioning, trail braking etc?
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history
    Calvin and Hobbes: The surest sign of intelligent life out there is that it has not tried to contact us.
    Its easier to apologise than ask for permission.
    Wise words:
    Quote Originally Posted by quickbuck View Post
    It could be that I have one years experience repeated 33 times!

Bike
    2005, Yamaha FZ1
    Learning lines for cornering and the Luke needs to be done on a one to one basis.
    This course is for those who can already ride at normal speeds, but have some instability with slow speed balance. I have seen some riders who can't manage the slow stuff and then blame everything as an excuse. Quite funny really.

Thread Information