Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: Kawasaki ZX14 Nitrous Edition

  1. #1
    Join Date
    27th February 2005 - 09:47
    Bike
    a green heap
    Location
    towel wronger
    Posts
    4,548

    Kawasaki ZX14 Nitrous Edition

    mint zx14 polished wheels,frame,forks,swingarm,contr­ols,billet grips,reservior caps,fork covers,frame plugs,solo seat cover,braded brake lines,150 nitrous kit never been used all set up,ive put zx10 wing mirrors and front guard didnt like the look of standed ones,smoked intergrated tail light and indicators and ive done away with the rear ones sticking out the side,tail tidy,340 kph speedo fitted,double bubble screen,ive done away with the ugly grills on the side and made up smooth ones,two brothers ali cans,after market seat cover,aftermarket billet lowering links to slam it down low for drags,radar mount,swingarm spools,radiator guard,dna filter,you will get the idea of how much been done if you google and see what a standed one looks like.No offers or trades as got to many toys.test rides to serious buyers if ive get the money in hand first.thanks

    more photos and contact details here -

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-468840774.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pimp.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	262453  
    I increased my Sexlife by 400%.
    Click here to see how you can do the same.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    5th December 2008 - 14:01
    Bike
    K7SV1KS, 92 Vodka Burner
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,670
    That front stand, is it a stock item one can get from a bike shop or a custom joby? Me wants as the CB919 does not have a centre stand or bobin holes for the rear race stand
    I've spent my money on bikes, booze and babes. The rest I've wasted....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    27th February 2005 - 09:47
    Bike
    a green heap
    Location
    towel wronger
    Posts
    4,548
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That front stand, is it a stock item one can get from a bike shop or a custom joby? Me wants as the CB919 does not have a centre stand or bobin holes for the rear race stand
    The front stand can be negotiated when you purchase the motorcycle.
    I increased my Sexlife by 400%.
    Click here to see how you can do the same.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    13th March 2006 - 21:49
    Bike
    Kwikasfaki
    Location
    R.D.5
    Posts
    3,664
    Does the buyer get sexual favours with the purchase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You say you know how you are affected or whether you are so should everyone else have the same right? Who decides who is capable?
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you drive on Tramadol and Morphine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only on Tramadol because it doesn't affect me adversely.
    Side effects of tramadol include dizziness, nausea, constipation and drowsiness. Dizziness and drowsiness may affect your ability to drive a car safely.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    27th February 2005 - 09:47
    Bike
    a green heap
    Location
    towel wronger
    Posts
    4,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does the buyer get sexual favours with the purchase?
    only for boys
    I increased my Sexlife by 400%.
    Click here to see how you can do the same.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    18th February 2007 - 04:45
    Bike
    3 ornaments
    Location
    tauranga
    Posts
    279
    boy you have decent bikes nodrog

  7. #7
    Join Date
    27th February 2005 - 09:47
    Bike
    a green heap
    Location
    towel wronger
    Posts
    4,548
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    boy you have decent bikes nodrog
    Would you like to buy it Sir?
    I increased my Sexlife by 400%.
    Click here to see how you can do the same.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    18th February 2007 - 04:45
    Bike
    3 ornaments
    Location
    tauranga
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would you like to buy it Sir?
    would you take a trade

  9. #9
    Join Date
    27th February 2005 - 09:47
    Bike
    a green heap
    Location
    towel wronger
    Posts
    4,548
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    would you take a trade
    No thanks, I need the cash so I can buy my mid life crisis car.
    I increased my Sexlife by 400%.
    Click here to see how you can do the same.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    18th February 2007 - 04:45
    Bike
    3 ornaments
    Location
    tauranga
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No thanks, I need the cash so I can buy my mid life crisis car.
    have you gone bald and fat yet

  11. #11
    Join Date
    27th February 2005 - 09:47
    Bike
    a green heap
    Location
    towel wronger
    Posts
    4,548
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    have you gone bald and fat yet
    Years ago.
    I increased my Sexlife by 400%.
    Click here to see how you can do the same.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    11,169
    Does it do good wheelies Mr?
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

  13. #13
    Join Date
    27th February 2005 - 09:47
    Bike
    a green heap
    Location
    towel wronger
    Posts
    4,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does it do good wheelies Mr?
    I wouldnt know, Its only ever been ridden on sundays by an old woman.
    I increased my Sexlife by 400%.
    Click here to see how you can do the same.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    11,169
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wouldnt know, Its only ever been ridden on sundays by an old woman.
    Pity. I was gonna buy it if it did.
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

  15. #15
    Join Date
    20th October 2005 - 18:09
    Bike
    GSX 1250FA
    Location
    Belmont
    Posts
    13,451
    Should post it in the Hand Me Down thread.

    My Signature is Currently on Leave

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •