Thread: K100. The journey begins

Bike

K100. The journey begins

I haven't found the bike yet, but the draught tray is filling up with ideas fast.

Let me know if you know of a K100 in any spec for sale, pref a reasonable runner.

I need to be able to have it on the road most of the time, as I need the other bike off the road soon for it's maintenance.

Then the K100 beast can rise from the depths of my tiny little mind. At this stage I am giving away none of my plans, except it will be painted brown.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Bike
    TF125
    I'm really starting to worry about you now mate.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    I'm really starting to worry about you now mate.
    Don't let that worry you mate. I'm looking at an Enfield too, so I can get Mrs Stig riding.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Thread Information