Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Engineers in Wellington?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    5th November 2007 - 15:46
    Bike
    BMW
    Location
    hamilton
    Posts
    4,242

    Engineers in Wellington?

    Anyone on here a good engineer from Wellington thats keen for a cashy?

    I have a steel frame I want some engine mounts replaced on. I want them in the same position but they have just been mocked up but I want them to be re made and welded on so they look like they have come from the factory

  2. #2
    Join Date
    13th March 2006 - 21:49
    Bike
    Kwikasfaki
    Location
    R.D.5
    Posts
    3,663
    Not so much a cashy but Gary at Metalworx Engineering on Vivian Street (Near Tory) is both a GC and an avid motorcyclist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You say you know how you are affected or whether you are so should everyone else have the same right? Who decides who is capable?
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you drive on Tramadol and Morphine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only on Tramadol because it doesn't affect me adversely.
    Side effects of tramadol include dizziness, nausea, constipation and drowsiness. Dizziness and drowsiness may affect your ability to drive a car safely.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    13th February 2004 - 07:46
    Bike
    3LN Hybrid
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    11,471
    BBLD is an engineer. Wouldn't trust the son of a bitch as far as I could throw him though.

    How's THAT for criptic.......
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

  4. #4
    Join Date
    5th November 2007 - 15:46
    Bike
    BMW
    Location
    hamilton
    Posts
    4,242
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BBLD is an engineer. Wouldn't trust the son of a bitch as far as I could throw him though.

    How's THAT for criptic.......
    WTF WT? lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    5th November 2007 - 15:46
    Bike
    BMW
    Location
    hamilton
    Posts
    4,242
    Gary sounds like the man, will take it in to him this week

  6. #6
    Join Date
    22nd December 2005 - 08:02
    Bike
    Aprilia RSV4
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    614
    Karl at CEMAC just down the road from Darbi's he is the shit man
    It's not what you ride but how you ride it!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    11,152
    Quote Originally Posted by fi5hy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Karl at CEMAC just down the road from Darbi's he is the shit man
    Wot he says. He made me some new shafts for my 33 year old fox air shox. Just like factory jobs! Gorgeous work.
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

  8. #8
    Join Date
    5th November 2007 - 15:46
    Bike
    BMW
    Location
    hamilton
    Posts
    4,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wot he says. He made me some new shafts for my 33 year old fox air shox. Just like factory jobs! Gorgeous work.
    Oh really? He is very close to my work so thats a bit better...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    11,152
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOPPA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh really? He is very close to my work so thats a bit better...
    Really! I'm super fussy/anal about who I get to do what for my bikes mate. He's fucking awesome.
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

  10. #10
    Join Date
    25th March 2004 - 17:22
    Bike
    RZ496/Tiger/GasGas/RS-RG50 etc etc
    Location
    Wellington. . ok the hutt
    Posts
    11,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really! I'm super fussy/anal about who I get to do what for my bikes mate. He's fucking awesome.
    I'm not sure I want to know about your selection process


    but +1 he is good if you give him a timeframe you want to meet. Might be a little partial to KTOOMs.
    If there is any rule for the inexperienced to keep in mind, it is that everything a reasonable, intelligent person should intuitively believe to be right will probably be totally wrong. Gordon Jennings June 1996; musing on airflow through a 4 stroke engine. . . . Damn fool things that they are.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    7th February 2009 - 18:47
    Bike
    93 kwacker zxr750
    Location
    palmerston north
    Posts
    1,705
    just fix it the bucket way use metal set

  12. #12
    Join Date
    8th November 2005 - 18:40
    Bike
    Speed Triple 1050, FXR 150 Bucket
    Location
    Upper Hutt
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy man View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just fix it the bucket way use metal set
    Or cable ties!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •