Page 366 of 652 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376416466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 9776

Thread: Sidecar Racing

Bike
    BSA A10
    Birchall Brothers Snatch Pole
    Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on print More Sharing Services
    12/04/14 - 23:08

Ben and Tom Birchall will start tomorrows 15 lap race from pole position on their “Mitchells of Mansfield” LCR, Suzuki they finished the second qualifying session with a time of 2’07.229, and with a top speed of 266.0 kph. After the session both Ben and Tom were really pleased with how things went, Ben said “I am happy now, I can set good lap times consistently” Tom also said” the bike is going really well, we are really looking forward to tomorrow’s race”

Second place on the grid goes to Jorg Steinhausen and Axel Kolsch on their “Steinhausen Racing” LCR, BMW. The gap between them and the Birchalls is only 0.076. Jorg said “I am very happy with the bike, we were a bit low on fuel on our last fast lap, so we could not push so hard for the faster time, but I am very happy”
    Starting from third spot on the grid will be Tim Reeves and Gregory Cluze, on their “The Relocator” LCR, Kawasaki, they set a time of 2’08.373. Tim said “I am really happy today, after the problem we had yesterday, and only completing three laps, today is really the first session for us. The bike felt good and it is really the first time we have tried the Kawasaki engine in anger” Gregory too was very happy saying “ it is good to be back after having a year away from the sport, and really good to be on the front row of the grid”.

Starting the second row of the grid and in fourth spot will be Kurt Hock and Enrico Becker on their “Hock Racing” LCR, Suzuki. The team opted to change their engine after yesterday’s session, after finding it down on power. They set a time of 2’08.697. The team were really happy with today’s performance and are looking forward to tomorrow’s race.

Sitting next to them in fifth spot is the Finnish team of Petri Makkula and Harri Asumaniemi on their “Team Makkula” LCR, BMW, they set a time of 2’13.610. Petri said “the bike is fast and going well, it is up to us to get it right now” with a grin on his face!!

Heading the third row and in sixth place is Jacob Rutz and Thomas Hofer on their “Sidecar Racing Team Rutz” LCR, Yamaha, they set a time of 2’14.207. They are happy, with no problems with their machine they hope to go well in tomorrow’s race.
    Next to them in the middle of the third row is Bennie Streuer and Geert Koerts on the “Team Streuer” LCR, Suzuki. They improved a great deal on their times from yesterday, but Bennie said “I am not happy with the speeds we are doing, we will have to see if there is a problem with the machine before tomorrow’s race”.

With a time of 2’15.171 and in eighth place is Uwe Gurck and Manfred Wechselberger on their “Polizei Sport Verein Wels” LCR, BMW, they had problems with the gearbox on their machine so will need to change an engine before tomorrow’s race.
    Heading the fourth row is Janez Remse and Jamie Biggs on their “Remse Racing” LCR, Yamaha. They had no problems with their machine and are looking forward to the race tomorrow.

Next to them is Mike Roscher and Anna Burkard on their “Roscher Hanni Racing” LCR, BMW,” the bike feels good and going well, we hope we can go well in the race” said Mike.

Philippe Gallerne and Julien Chesneau on their “Team Gallerne” RCN, Suzuki, were having problems with power, and Philippe had some problems with a heat shield not doing its job properly in yesterday’s session.

The race will be over fifteen laps and will start at 15.50 local time. If the weather stays good it will be a hard race for all teams.

Text Mark Walters
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    BSA A10
    Good mix of engines in there instead of the normal Suzuki domination
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Bike
    Other peoples weapons....
    FFS Gordie.....

You've used the wrong poster....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gordie.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	296152
    Is it still beastiality if ya fuck a frozen chicken??

Bike
    sidecar sv1000s cb600
    Quote Originally Posted by scrivy View Post
    FFS Gordie.....

You've used the wrong poster....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gordie.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	296152
    what is gordie sharing again

i was telling people its the best fun with your clothes on for $10

then i looked at gordies poster again

well i guess the farmer boys mates will be there in force

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by old rig View Post
    what is gordie sharing again

i was telling people its the best fun with your clothes on for $10

then i looked at gordies poster again

well i guess the farmer boys mates will be there in force
    shouldn't it be $10 for three lap dances?

Bike
    BSA A10
    Written by Mark Walters

With the sun blazing down and the temperatures in the high thirty's. The lights went out for the start of the FIM Sidecar World Championship. It was Tim Reeves and Gregory Cluze who got the whole shot into the first corner on their "The Relocater" LCR, Kawasaki, second to them was Jorg Steinhausen and Axel Kolsch on their "Steinhausen Racing" LCR, BMW. On the outside of them was the Birchall Brothers on their "Mitchells of Mansfield" LCR, Suzuki. Right on the Birchall Brothers was Jacob Rutz and Thomas Hofer on their "Sidecar Racing Team Rutz" LCR, Yamaha. On the inside to Rutz and Hofer was kurt Hock and Enrico Becker with their "Hock Racing" LCR, Suzuki. Hock and Becker made a move on Rutz/Hofer straight away climbing up the hill from the start, they made it stick, and gave chase to the leading trio. Rutz and Hofer then had to contend with Uwe Gurck and Manfred Wechselberger on their "Polizei Sport Verein Wels" LCR, BMW.

Going into the first turn on lap one, three teams got all tangled together, all coming to a halt side by side, the teams all franticly trying to untangle their machines it was Bennie Streuer and Geert Koerts on their "Streuer Racing" LCR, Suzuki, who emerged back on track, it was short lived though as exiting turn three they had to pull off track with damaged body work, they would not restart. Nearly one and a half minutes had passed after Streuer/Koerts got going from the incident when Petri Makkula and Harri Asumaniemi on their "Team Makkula" LCR, BMW, got back on track, they had a lot of time to make up to try and catch the other teams. Unfortunately for the other team in the incident, Janez Remse and Jamie Biggs on their "Remse Racing" LCR, Yamaha, were unable to restart and had to watch the race from the sidelines.

At the front of the race Steinhausen and Kolsch managed to get by Reeves and Cluze and tried to make a break, but Reeves and Cluze were right with them, and right on their tail was the Birchall Brothers Ben and Tom. By lap three The Birchall brothers passed Reeves/Cluze and gave chase to Steinhausen/Kolsch. By lap five the Birchalls were right on the tail of Steinhausen/Kolsch and managed to get by. When the brothers Ben and Tom were in front there was no stopping them. They started to pull a good gap on Steinhausen/Kolsch, and were not to be troubled for the rest of the race. They were to take the chequered flag for the win with a good gap of 8.398 over the second place team of Steinhausen and Kolsch.

Tim Reeves and Gregory Cluze battled away but could not stay with the leading pair; they fought hard and were rewarded with third place. Catching Reeves/Cluze towards the end of the race was Hock and Becker, they had worked hard all through the race but just could not get in tow with Reeves and Cluze, they crossed the line in fourth place. On the slowing down lap they had to be pushed back to the holding area with lack of fuel.

Fifth place would go to Gurck and Wechselberger, they had a good battle with Rutz and Hofer, swapping places towards the end of the race, but on lap twelve, Gurck/Wechselberger made the pass stick for the fifth place, leaving Rutz and Hofer taking the flag for sixth place.

A delighted Mike Roscher and Anna Burkard on their "Roscher Hanni Racing" LCR, BMW, were to cross the line in seventh place, it was a hard race for them but with no problems with their machine they were very happy.

French team Philippe Gallerne and Julien Chesneau were to cross the line in eighth place, they were happy to have good points for their championship. They hope they can get some more power from their machine before the next race.

Makkula and Asumaniemi battled hard all through the race after their first corner excursion, but with Makkula starting to get cramp in his right leg, the chequered flag was a great relief for the team. They were to take ninth place.

Bike
    BSA A10
    Can I bring my own

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Written by Mark Walters
    Blah blah blah....
    Long bikes, pffttt..... real men race shorties....... without tyre warmers, hover, or socks on the handlebars......

P.S. Ya goats cute Kick. You bringing it to the HAGD??

Bike
    BSA A10
    Long bikes, pffttt..... real men race shorties....... without tyre warmers, hover, or socks on the handlebars......

Mint, I'll most likely be on a short bike all next season so I must be a real man and all long bike riders are a pack of poofters

P.S. Ya goats cute Kick. You bringing it to the HAGD??
    Not sure his mum will let me take him

Bike
    Mint, I'll most likely be on a short bike all next season so I must be a real man and all long bike riders are a pack of poofters
    Choice!! Come join the real men Kick!! Taken you a while....

Not sure his mum will let me take him
    Party pooper..... Farmboys will be guttered.....

Bike
    SPEED TRIPLE
    Fucking mint, I'm in then
    Choice!!! Tracey's got this huge strap-a-dick-to-me. Sh'e been waiting for a subject to use it on.....
    ...and Tinas got a latex fist to try out too....
    I can't wait to film this and put it up on KB!!
    I am ready and waiting

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Free Fisting.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	296205
    No body move... I dropped my brain

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirts View Post
    I am ready and waiting
    Your diet seems to be really working well

Here's Burt and Neville having a bad day

Bike
    As many as I can get away with
    Your diet seems to be really working well

Here's Burt and Neville having a bad day

We walked away from it pretty much unscathed so not not as bad as it could have been. Not the best day in the office though

Bike
    BSA A10
    FUTURE MOTORCYCLING CANTERBURY RACE DATES

LEVELS
    King of Levels Rd 1 Saturday May 17
    King of Levels Rd 2 Saturday July 12
    King of Levels Rd 3 Saturday Aug 16
    King of Levels Rd 4 Saturday Sept 13

Bike
    FUTURE MOTORCYCLING CANTERBURY RACE DATES

LEVELS
    King of Levels Rd 1 Saturday May 17
    King of Levels Rd 2 Saturday July 12
    King of Levels Rd 3 Saturday Aug 16
    King of Levels Rd 4 Saturday Sept 13
    When are you doing the Queen of Levels?

Thread Information