Page 511 of 652 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521561611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 9776

Thread: Sidecar Racing

Bike
    BSA A10
    Motorcycling Canterbury AGM tonight, at the moment proposed National dates mean three rounds in the South and 1 in the North
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Other peoples weapons....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Motorcycling Canterbury AGM tonight, at the moment proposed National dates mean three rounds in the South and 1 in the North
    Moving the sandpits doesn't mean that people will come to play.
    Is it still beastiality if ya fuck a frozen chicken??

Bike
    a red heap
    Chortland Street!

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by scrivy View Post
    Moving the sandpits doesn't mean that people will come to play.
    The NI clubs don't seem interested in running the events, plus the uncertanty of what will happen at HD with Tony Quinns purchase, Manfeild pretty much down the toilet financially and Taupo not much better

Fuck all that shit anyway it's TT time

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Bike
    BSA A10
    http://www.motorsportmedia.co.uk/mor...ning-practice/

Pushing on and getting closer to the limit with each lap were Gordon Shand and Astrid Hartnell, who are getting to know the finer points each other styles having only just teamed up for the Sidecar TT.

Gordon’s regular passenger is out following an injury and Astrid – a front running competitor in the NZ National Sidecar Championship – was only asked to step in after arriving on the Island over the weekend. Only the paperwork from New Zealand stands between Astrid and being the first female passenger from New Zealand to compete at the TT.

Bike
    BSA A10
    From Astrid Hartnell

Hey guys thanks for all the support with the opportunity I have been offered to ride this years TT with Carl Cox sister team, Shand racing. I have looked into all aspects of me racing, but due to my existing wrist injury I hav been advised against it, so although its an amazing opportunity ive decided to just carry on spectating. It was an awesome to even get a test ride with one of the worlds best F2 teams!!!

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    The Chairs MAY? Get out first tomorrow after practise has been stopped again
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by TT Kiwis

A day of mixed emotions today. The flying Kiwi Bruce Anstey topped the timesheets in the solo practice, Colin Buckley and Robbie Shorter suffered a front tyre deflation after just one lap, but did complete the lap and were going quickly before hand. Unconfirmed, but from a team member, Daggs and Richard suffered a puncture after completing a lap, but Chris and Darren broke down. It's been a super-frustrating experience for the sidecars, with today's session, despite being run in near perfect conditions, having to be shortened as the light faded. Then as the night closes in on us, the terrible news comes through that the incident at Sulby claimed the life of Franck Petricola.
    Dags and Richie managed a 92mph lap which put them 39 out of 53 for the session

Bike
    suzuki
    From Astrid Hartnell

Hey guys thanks for all the support with the opportunity I have been offered to ride this years TT with Carl Cox sister team, Shand racing. I have looked into all aspects of me racing, but due to my existing wrist injury I hav been advised against it, so although its an amazing opportunity ive decided to just carry on spectating. It was an awesome to even get a test ride with one of the worlds best F2 teams!!!
    good call, especially when all the other competitors had the luzury of months of getting mentally prepared and learning the track through videos etc first, whereas Astrid wouldn't really have had this opportunity.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...the epitome of our sport is pitting yourself against the Island and to lose that challenge in the ultimate way may seem strange to outsiders, but makes the whole thing so real, yet we carry on...RIP, Franck Petricola...the b.d ginga got away with it...cheers to that...

Bike
    BSA A10
    http://roadracingnews.co.uk/tt-2015-...-sidecar-pace/

Setting the pace in sidecar practice tonight was John Holden/Dan Sayle.

The duo who have between them nine TT victories produced lap speed of 112.781 mph as they showed impressive speed on Honda powered Silicone Engineering Racing outfit.

Second fastest was Dave Molyneux/Benjamin Binns who showed top class pace lapping at 110.441 mph in A&J Groundworks backed DMR outfit.

Birchall brothers Ben and Tom showcased their undoubted talent by finishing third fastest following lap speed of 110.186 mph.

Standout sidecar newcomers from TT 2014 Alan Founds/Tom Peters impressed hugely following lap speed of 107.097 mph whilst Karl Bennett/Lee Cain at 104.837 mph where also impressive.

TT legend Roy Hanks/Kevin Perry, Gary Knight/Jason Crowe and Dwight Beare/Noel Beare all showed excellent speed as they all got their timed practice week campaign’s off to highly productive starts.

Matt Dix/Shaun Parker 104.573, Tony Baker/Fiona Baker Milligan 103.140, John Lowther/Jake Lowther 102.635 mph all enjoyed a top night of practice.

Multiple duo’s are capable of podium finishes in the 2015 sidecar TT races.

Following a high class evening’s action where all set for another fantastic sidecar practice session tomorrow as all outfits continue their preparations for opening sidecar race of TT 2015 scheduled to start on Saturday.

Bike
    BSA A10
    The Carl Cox Sidecar team's first practice lap.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    TT programme change......superbikes moved to sunday @ 14.00
    sidecars saturday @ 14.00 due to expected high winds..!!!
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Sidecars get priority today at the TT, Practice staring in about 1 hour from now
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    BSA A10
    Video clips from TT Kiwi of the teams, unfortunately it looks like Chris and Darren are out after killing two motors

Thread Information