Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Honda NC700S

Bike
    Husqvarna TE 2007
    I rode the CB500x, NC700 and the new NC750X, both the CB and 700 are at my price point ($9995)and I wished I had never riden the 750.
    The bars on the 750 are higher and 50mm wider than the 700, also the seat is not as slippy which I like, so the 750 is now the pick of the bunch for me. Now that we are thinking more money is opens up other options....I'll end up at the MT-09 yet!! Bloody decisions decisions!

Bike
    2001 RC46
    Blog Entries
    Another update: the guy at work who owned the NC700X traded it on a KTM 690; I guess he got a bit bored with the mundanity of the NC....
    ... and that's what I think.

Or summat.

Or maybe not...

Dunno really....

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Let's know how he likes the KTM?
    TIA
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2001 RC46
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Let's know how he likes the KTM?
    TIA
    He loves it, especially the torque (pops it up on the back wheel just using a bit of throttle). He did mention the fuel economy being not as good , and he misses being able to stick so much stuff in the 'tank', but overall he sounds pretty happy widdit. Of course, there are other differences: more vibration, a bit wider (at the 'bars) for 'filtering' through traffic, stuff like that. No regrets though.

Latest update - the Katoom apparently has the facility to load up to 9 maps on the ECU (I think it comes standard with 3), each selectable via a switch under the seat. At the moment it's running some fairly safe, vanilla map while it's being run in, but soon the beast will be unleashed...
    ... and that's what I think.

Or summat.

Or maybe not...

Dunno really....

Thread Information