Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Ladies, what do you wear under your bike gear?

Bike
    2008, Honda CBR600RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    WHOOT WHOOT I agree!

Nothing hotter than a good looking woman in motorcycle gear!
    On that note where is a good place to get my bike pants altered. They are textile and I just need some work on the crotch done.

ASAP the better.
    What's the point in living if you don't feel alive?

Toying with ones mortality shouldn't be this much fun.

Bike
    2013 Honda CBR 250R
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    WHOOT WHOOT I agree!

Nothing hotter than a good looking woman in motorcycle gear!
    Mmmmmmmmm so agreed with my dreams last night proving so

Bike
    2008, Honda CBR600RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_of_Metal View Post
    Mmmmmmmmm so agreed with my dreams last night proving so
    You dreaming of me again?

What's the point in living if you don't feel alive?

Toying with ones mortality shouldn't be this much fun.

Bike
    2013 Honda CBR 250R
    Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    You dreaming of me again?

I was actually, didn't I tell you? Well either way, it was a *gooooood* dream

Bike
    2015 HD Street 500
    Dreaming of female bikers .........now im guilty of that,.....oh what she wears under her riding kit is a silk body suit she had made for riding, warm in winter cool in summer, awsome to the eye too.....but very expensive.
    My dream girl is my real life girl, and yup she wears silk
    To be old and wise, first you must be young and stupid.

Bike
    Custom Ag100
    And fish nets..........
    "Sorry Officer, umm.... my yellow power band got stuck wide open"

Bike
    2013 Honda CBR 250R
    Quote Originally Posted by Subike View Post
    Dreaming of female bikers .........now im guilty of that,.....oh what she wears under her riding kit is a silk body suit she had made for riding, warm in winter cool in summer, awsome to the eye too.....but very expensive.
    My dream girl is my real life girl, and yup she wears silk

mmmmm yum yum!

Bike
    Suzuki VL250 Intruder

Another newbie with a clothing query

Ok, I've got the jacket/helmet/gloves/boots, but I am getting cold legs just wearing my jeans. I've looked around for something that will block the breeze, but so far I've found nothing. Where can I buy reasonably priced protective leg wear. I'm also starting to get hot under my leather upper stuff, so any help in learning to dress properly would be appreciated. REMEMBER I'm a newbie at this, so be kind

Bike
    KTM SuperDuke 990R
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammibullellu View Post
    Ok, I've got the jacket/helmet/gloves/boots, but I am getting cold legs just wearing my jeans. I've looked around for something that will block the breeze, but so far I've found nothing. Where can I buy reasonably priced protective leg wear. I'm also starting to get hot under my leather upper stuff, so any help in learning to dress properly would be appreciated. REMEMBER I'm a newbie at this, so be kind
    If you want to wear jeans, Draggin' jeans def do a good job of blocking some wind because of the kevlar knees. Having said that...they don't protect against impact, only sliding, in the event of a crash. Otherwise just go for some textile pants, Rev'it do a good ladies range with knee armour etc. I can only recommend shops up here (Akl) for where to buy gear though, although Motomail can do online ordering and they are great for ladies gear.

Leathers are great and the best protection you can get, but unfortunately there's no way around the heat issue. You just have to ride faster! Some leathers do have breather panels in them, though...

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammibullellu View Post
    Get some decent Kevlar jeans as above.
    Thought I would just add that they have to be decent as the cheap ones don't have as much kevlar, which other than potentially not helping as much in a spill, the lack of it makes them considerably cooler (particularly the Snell ones).

If you're on a budget, buy second hand. There is a lot of chicks gear on trademe that has never been, or hardly been worn if you're fussy.

As for being to hot, if you're just rocking around town a textile jacket might be a better option, or decent under layers that control your temp a bit better like merino. morphic.co.nz do some pretty cool merino stuff.

Thread Information