Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies, what do you wear under your bike gear?

Bike
    Nothing :(
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy900 View Post
    I was wearing Orca which I got on special, but to be honest the sizing is a bit weird. I am pretty average sized but the legs and arms are way too long so I fold them back. Good quality but worth trying on if you can.
    I have some 2XU which is a much better fit but expensive.

I think for riding even cheaper brands would be good.

And yeah I was amazed at how much better it is under my leathers in hot weather!
    ah yes I went into athletes foot and had a look at their skins range and 2XU which I'd never heard of, expensive yes, good stuff I think I'll wait till my bank account will be more forgiving of me spending that amount of dosh though lol
    Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Not Mom's then ...
    Stop it you causing me flash backs fj

Bike
    2004, Triumph Speed Four
    I often wear the oxford chill out gear and im glad i do. when i came off my bike that saved me from a lot worser road rash as the sleeve of my jacket slid up. admittedly some days it is just too hot for that and its short shorts and a singlet

Bike
    2007 Kawasaki ZX6R

Chill out gear or Skins

Most of the time I just wear my Oxford Chill Out which has the wicking material to draw away sweat from the back and my jacket is the ventilator, so nothing but lovely breeze going straight through. If too hot for chill out gear I stick with the skins I got from Rebel Sport.

Be safe - be seen - be happy
    Chic 'n' Charge

Bike
    1987 Suzuki GN250
    Mostly, I just wear skinny jeans, leggings, a skirt or hotpants under my gear - it's vented and cool.
    "If you think you can do it, or think you can't do it, you're right." - Henry T Ford

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDOBSSOR View Post
    Mostly, I just wear skinny jeans, leggings, a skirt or hotpants under my gear - it's vented and cool.
    I still haven't sorted this properly. After a few months of riding now I've decided I definitely need some tights, like skins maybe or something, full length, cause in the heat my legs stick to my pants and so when I get my feet up onto my pegs they're super tight on my thighs and knees and makes it uncomfortable to ride.
    Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.

Bike
    bike decoration, 02 1150Gs, 2015 Indian
    Quote Originally Posted by bosslady View Post
    I still haven't sorted this properly. After a few months of riding now I've decided I definitely need some tights, like skins maybe or something, full length, cause in the heat my legs stick to my pants and so when I get my feet up onto my pegs they're super tight on my thighs and knees and makes it uncomfortable to ride.
    as it's getting cooler BL, ice breaker has a merino base layer you might like... if you read the blurb on it here's the link.........

http://www.natureshop.co.nz/icebreak...ns-base-layer/
    Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. (John 15:13)

Bike
    2002 vtr250
    Keep an eye on www.1-day.co.nz. Now and then they have some cheap skins for sale, also Merino.

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX1100 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by GDOBSSOR View Post
    What does that look like....
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary - that's what gets you."
    Jeremy Clarkson.

Kawasaki 200mph Club

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like the pants need to be a size larger. But a few ladies I know wear silk pyjama bottoms ... or a cheapie polyprops under the riding pants. (shorts as well ... optional) Trendy colour schemes of both a must ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Eurotrash
    I use cheap compression gear off of Trademe, bloody fantastic stuff for getting leather pants off without it being a two pwerson job! http://www.trademe.co.nz/clothing/wo...-568326355.htm

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like the pants need to be a size larger. But a few ladies I know wear silk pyjama bottoms ... or a cheapie polyprops under the riding pants. (shorts as well ... optional) Trendy colour schemes of both a must ...
    they fit just fine if I wear thin layers underneath and if it's a cool day my legs don't stick but if it's sunny... I would like to get another pair though yes

Bike
    1999 Honda Hornet CB600FX
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Trouble View Post
    I use cheap compression gear off of Trademe, bloody fantastic stuff for getting leather pants off without it being a two pwerson job! http://www.trademe.co.nz/clothing/wo...-568326355.htm
    They actually look quite good. Is wearing another layer is ok in this heat?

Sounds like the pants need to be a size larger. But a few ladies I know wear silk pyjama bottoms ...
    Really? PJ bottoms?

Bike
    2011 Ducati 848
    For the summer I wear skins (shorts and t-shirt style)

My Icebreaker addiction helps out in the winter.

Silk PJs sound lovely

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grashopper View Post
    Really? PJ bottoms?
    Less time wasted getting ready for bed ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Thread Information