Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wellington employment consultant?

Bike
    2011 Suziki V strom 650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    No its not who you think LOL This is just a small issue in the wider world and its a tiny amount of money in the big picture. Hey I think she should resign and fuck the $$. Her annual leave she is owed will likely be more than any redundancy.

BUT Vickster has a funny old school, almost biblical sense of justice... and to be fair she has her dander up over a pretty significant injustice and these guys are being arses....
    OK, the one I was thinking of is offering 8 weeks for first year and 1 week for each full year after that...or 13 weeks depending on employment contract. Vickster must have a lot of holiday acrued
    Legalise anarchy

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Quote Originally Posted by bluninja View Post
    OK, the one I was thinking of is offering 8 weeks for first year and 1 week for each full year after that...or 13 weeks depending on employment contract. Vickster must have a lot of holiday acrued
    Yeah - they are always bitching about it but whenever she wants to take it then its not the 'right' week... Hahah the offer above is like a billion times better than what Vicki would get, and shes been there 15years

Bike
    Will PM details of my guy in Raumati to you Paul.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    Will PM details of my guy in Raumati to you Paul.
    Got it - many thanks

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Phew - looks like uncontested redundancy... Best possible outcome, just waiting for the paperwork....

Thread Information