Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go the ladies on bikes

Bike
    There are other kinds?
    Im glad you agree.

It always comes across like 'look what the stupid cripple is doing now' rubbish to me.
    Arms and legs is arms and legs. But girls one do usually look/smell better.

And a dude in tight jeans on a bike isnt likely to cause as many accidents.

Besides until girls can look at an old fat hairy bald self in the mirror and think "woohoo I still got it!" they will never be equal with men

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    I almost blew chunks.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I almost blew chunks.
    I didn't think they were that ugly!

Bike
    XRV750, DL650, KL250, XR200R
    Good on ya ladies for getting out there and doing it, I do a lot of adventure riding and there are many ladies who are into that as well, riding to some amazing places that most people including road bikers never get to see. Something that always makes me laugh is when you read about these people on bike sports bikes or cruisers doing over 1000 kms in a day, one of our local ADV group did over 1000 kms once in a day which also included shingle back roads, Considering the bike in question was a little DR200 trailie , I reckon SHE did very well.

You go girls.
    COP, "Ive been waiting to catch you all day"
    BIKER "Sorry officer, I got here as fast as I could"

Bike
    2008 Honda CBF, HD Sportster
    Nice read, good to see woman opt for cruisers :-)

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayz View Post
    Nice read, good to see woman opt for cruisers :-)
    ...only because they still want to act all hard n' stuff but the reality is ..'.Don't dare call them biker chicks – they're a sisterhood on two wheels'

Bike
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarded View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empowered

Bullshit word.

A girl on a bike is just a girl on a bike. Like a guy but (usually) smells better.
    Nothing amazing.
    They have arms and legs like us so there is no reason that they cant ride - slow, fast whatever.

This 'wow look what girls are doing' is bollix. They are not born crippled and retarded.

Avalon Biddle doesnt make a scene about it, she just rides quick. Take note.

I dont give a rats arse who I ride with as long as they can ride.
    I find this thread particularly interesting as this is exactly what I am exploring through my Master of Design photography project.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...hlight=Kirsten

I have been challenged as to why I have chosen to photograph the women with their helmets on, with a comment that it is boring and why would I want them to look all the same.... it is because of all the images over the years of bikini clad women draped over bikes that probably don't even ride!! that I have chosen to photograph in this way.

Bike
    2009 yamaha virago star

good for you Kirsten

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I find this thread particularly interesting as this is exactly what I am exploring through my Master of Design photography project.

I have been challenged as to why I have chosen to photograph the women with their helmets on, with a comment that it is boring and why would I want them to look all the same.... it is because of all the images over the years of bikini clad women draped over bikes that probably don't even ride!! that I have chosen to photograph in this way.
    I like your idea..it makes you think WHY is that person out there riding...how did they get to that point...some peoples stories will be happy others sad..but all interesting just the same.
    yep I've always wondered why don't they have half naked men laying over bikes...or maybe the household appliances we ladies are supposed to like.

Bike
    Honda CBR
    Awesome.

Now i wanna see an article on the girls who ride sports bikes too!

Bike
    Repsol something or other
    Interesting article.

The bit where they reckon their Harleys can corner faster than cars made me laugh though.

Bike
    KTM SuperDuke 990R
    I just kinda don't see the point.

The bit that reads..."You are more alert, more alive, in a kind of meditative state where the only sound you hear is your own bike", made me laugh. Are we alert, or meditative? I think the two are mutually exclusive.
    Totally agreed, nice to see ladies out on bikes but the article is basically an excuse to write a load of nothing haha.

Bike
    The Black Pearl
    Blog Entries
    Typical herald: Nannas on Harleys is news now.
    Keep on chooglin'

Bike
    The Black Pearl
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post

Saw your thread earlier in the year. Not to sound pervy, but are you sharing/publishing the pics?
    Keep on chooglin'

Thread Information