Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Ultrabatt lithium batteries

Bike
    Old classic thing
    As well as providing a well known new Zealand amphibious vehicle manufacturer with Ultrabatt batteries we now pleased to have another well known innovative company in New Zealand (this time in aviation) using Ultrabatt batteries.

Perhaps the new motto should be "land sea and air batteries."
    www.FastBikeGear.co.nz
    Top brand Motorcycle accessories: R&G Racing, Titax, CTEK, Ultrabatt lithium Batteries, RockSolid, BikeVis, NGR, Oberon, Stopit, TUTORO, Posi-Lock, etc.
    Mobile: 0275 985 266 Office, 09 834 6655

Bike
    2007 Suzuki SV1000s
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBikeGear View Post
    As well as providing a well known new Zealand amphibious vehicle manufacturer with Ultrabatt batteries we now pleased to have another well known innovative company in New Zealand (this time in aviation) using Ultrabatt batteries.

Perhaps the new motto should be "land sea and air batteries."
    Can you please name them?

Bike
    Old classic thing
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardNZ View Post
    Can you please name them?
    Buzzard we are currently requesting permission from the two customers to list them as public reference customers. However in the meantime you are welcome to call or email me and we can tell you one on one. However as far as I know there is only one amphibious vehicle manufacturer in New Zealand and there are only a handful of companies building mission critical things that fly in the sky so a prudent guess will probably be not to far off the mark. Just don't ask us to publically confirm or deny until we have permission from the respective companies. But please feel welcome to call me to confirm your guesses on 0275 985 266.
    www.FastBikeGear.co.nz
    Top brand Motorcycle accessories: R&G Racing, Titax, CTEK, Ultrabatt lithium Batteries, RockSolid, BikeVis, NGR, Oberon, Stopit, TUTORO, Posi-Lock, etc.
    Mobile: 0275 985 266 Office, 09 834 6655

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    Just bought an ultrabatt for my project bike, which will be kick-start only so I could get away with a single 'blade'. Holy crap this battery is light and small.

Can't put it through its paces until I've done a lot more work to the bike unfortunately.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_178116009767419.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	193.0 KB 
ID:	339249

Thread Information