Page 183 of 196 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 2931

Thread: MotoGP 2014

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Casey has put his model cars down to head to Motegi to test for HRC. Perhaps he is also instructing H Aoyama on how to be a Honda test rider?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Yamaha SRX400
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Casey has put his model cars down to head to Motegi to test for HRC. Perhaps he is also instructing H Aoyama on how to be a Honda test rider?

Don't know why Aoyama has got the arse for next year - he's been consistently as good as the other riders on customer Hondas.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    did he fall or was he pushed ?
    Followed him in 250 , had a good last year there.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    If only he had of ridden like that Mid Season ????
    Different tracks suit different bikes and riders ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Nowt any more

Tito Rabat. We could all learn a thing or two about dedication and hard work...

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    Bikes
    Mmmm, seems he remembers how it's done.

It's OK to disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by denill View Post
    Mmmm, seems he remembers how it's done.

G]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXeGVEx9-t8

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    LOL You wish.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Various things
    LOL You wish.
    Lol. You know it mate! Shake things up a bit more!

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Vinales got some good stats in here off the moto GP site

Valencia Moto2 Preview
    Monday, 3 November 2014
    Having already clinched the Moto2™ World title in a dominant fashion Tito Rabat arrives at the final race of the year with an opportunity to go in search of another victory in front of the noisy home crowd at the Gran Premio Generali de la Comunitat Valenciana.

Rabat has already attained a total of 326 points in the World Championship this year and if he finishes in 13th place or better in Valencia he will set a new record highest points’ total in the intermediate class of Grand Prix racing. That record is currently held by Marc Marquez who scored 328 points in winning the Moto2 World title in 2012 over the course of a 17 round season, though this year there are 18 races in total.

Rabat has also finished on the podium 13 times so far in 2014 and another top three finish at the final race of the year in Valencia means he will equal the record of 14 podiums in a season in the intermediate class, also set by Marquez in 2012.

On the other side of the Marc VDS Racing Team pit box, Rabat’s colleague Mika Kallio has amassed a total of 289 points so far this year, which is already the greatest ever points’ total than any rider has achieved in finishing second in the intermediate class World Championship. Kallio’s performances this year have been commendable and he has made Rabat work extremely hard to take the title.

Meanwhile, Moto2’s remarkable Rookie of the Year Maverick Viñales (Paginas Amarillas HP 40), who is still only 19 years-old and is still the reigning Moto3™ World Champion, took the 16th victory of his Grand Prix career in Malaysia. Only three riders have scored more than 16 GP wins before reaching the age of 20: Marc Marquez, Dani Pedrosa and Valentino Rossi.

That is good company to aim to be keeping and Viñales will join them in the premier class next year, though before he does he will strive for another win, to make it four victories in his last five Moto2 races before he moves up to MotoGP™.

Behind Viñales in the standings an intriguing battle for fourth overall will be settled on Sunday with Swiss compatriots Thomas Luthi (Interwetten Sitag) and Dominique Aegerter (Technomag carXpert) both keen to finish ahead of each other.
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    Scorpio
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    That is good company to aim to be keeping and Viñales will join them in the premier class next year, though before he does he will strive for another win, to make it four victories in his last five Moto2 races before he moves up to MotoGP™.
    ...where I fear his run of victories will stop for a while, with him on a Suzuki.

Good luck to him, though. He's been exceptional.

Bike
    1987 GPX 250

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Badjelly View Post
    ...where I fear his run of victories will stop for a while, with him on a Suzuki.

Good luck to him, though. He's been exceptional.
    agreed cant quite beleive that someone hasnt already grabbed him from motogp

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There was discussion on Twitter some months ago by Smith and Laverty about how they are treated by airline staff. Young guys in hoodies and shorts , who may look as if they've lost their razor, frequently get questioned as to their right to be in the club lounge.

Alex Briggs who has a couple of decades on the young blokes experiences this several times a year as well. His latest:
    "This is the business class check in."
    "I am travelling business class."
    "You don't look like a business class passenger"
    "What does a (expletive optional) business class passenger look like?"

He said it happened to Mick Doohan once when Doohan could probably have afforded to buy the aeroplane.

Anyhoo the whole circus is underway again for the last time this year...

Bike
    Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by sil3nt View Post
    Surprised this hasn't been posted:
    http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/R...+at+Valencia+1

Pretty exciting I think!
    Yeah, will provide another element of interest for sure.

DP's attitude to his non-inclusion in the 2015 team is commendable and mature, not common though.
    It's OK to disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Thread Information