Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Music app for bikers

Bike
    CB1300
    Had a couple of thoughts on the way home tonight:
    another nice to have would be for the user to be able to set a power level below which geographical notices turn off. Like how the default is to stop the music at 14% .
    another nice to have. with Google maps etc you can change the poll interval to trade accuracy for battery conservancy.

Sent via tapatalk.

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    actually found this app real handy last weekend after my speedo stopped working, i had that little voice telling me i was going such an such speed.

Bike
    CB1300
    Update. Tested fairly thoroughly with Google maps today.

Very nice.
    Most music players the levels are way off making directions indistinct. This app was fairly close.
    Sent via tapatalk.

Bike
    2015 GSX1300R Hayabusa
    Used this extensively on my Northland road trip last week and love it.

I love the way it receives texts - it tells you straight away but waits till the end of the song to read them. For my cheap RJays helmet and chinese bluetooth setup, I need to be doing 85kph to hear spoken word so the way I get a minute to get to a "hearing speed" is really useful.

I love the speed readouts.

The weather is a great touch on a roadtrip..... Music performs as required

Battery not a concern as my phone is 3 years old, shit and therefore always plugged in.

Things I'd like?

I often use spotify. Now I realise you can't truly integrate spotify but google maps manages to talk to me over spotify so would it be possible to have a mode where the app provides all the alerts while I listed to spotify the same way google maps does?

Also, not having FM radio on the bike, if you are going to read the weather, how about the news? Must be a BBC News feed you could read the top 3 stories from once an hour or something?

Thanks very much - this app is awesome

Thread Information