Thread: I'm looking to borrow or hire full leathers

Bike
    KTM

I'm looking to borrow or hire full leathers

Hi girls,

I want to try out sidecar swinging but I need to find some race leathers in size 10 to hire/borrow.

I have contacted some bike touring places to see if they have gear and I posted on the NZ sidecar association Facebook page to no avail.

Does anyone know of anyone who might have some I could use?

I live in Christchurch.

Thanks, Jess

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    You could buy my missus' 2 piece zip together sport armoured Quasi leathers. Size 10. And cheap.
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by MSTRS View Post
    You could buy my missus' 2 piece zip together sport armoured Quasi leathers. Size 10. And cheap.
    If they are womens sizing/cut then they will be well smaller than a mens size 10...

Although at second glance it looks like they might be for a woman anyway Pharkin multi gender names, mumble mumble =P

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    If they are womens sizing/cut then they will be well smaller than a mens size 10...

Although at second glance it looks like they might be for a woman anyway Pharkin multi gender names, mumble mumble =P
    Wanted ad posted in Biker Angels - that wee clue IS a little subtle I suppose...
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    Wanted ad posted in Biker Angels - that wee clue IS a little subtle I suppose...
    I just hit the new posts button, none of that fancy menu to menu action that would involve knowing the facts before opening my trap

Bike
    KTM
    Hey thanks! I will think about it, but I'm really trying to avoid buying in case I try swinging and I don't like it (ie if it freaks me out!). Though if you let me know how much...and condition etc it will help me decide.

And yup, I am looking for a women's size 10, being a woman and all!

Cheers you two Jess.

Bike
    Photos here

Thread Information