Thread: Nelson peeps – want some DRZ400 wheels?

Bike
    DRZ400E

Nelson peeps – want some DRZ400 wheels?

Does anyone from the Nelson area want a set of DRZ400 wheels? The deal is, if you come over and pick them up from Karamea you can have them for $195 but you’d need to pickup a lawnmower from the Nelson area on the way through and bring it over.

A bit of an odd arrangement but all in all a good deal for a set of DRZ400 wheels in reasonably good nick that would normally sell for around $500, plus they rarely come up for sale.

I have one day to confirm buying the lawnmower so it is a kind of speak now or forever hold your peace type deal.

Not too sure if this will apply to anyone, but worth a shot

Cheers

Bike
    F800GS
    I don't want any rims and I'm not planning on going to Karamea, but if you want the mower picked up and stored for a bit I'm sure I could fit it under the bed or in the lock up.
    I may be at a loose end after Xmas so could drop it off then, if you like.

Bike
    91 R80GS
    Quote Originally Posted by JATZ View Post
    I don't want any rims and I'm not planning on going to Karamea, but if you want the mower picked up and stored for a bit I'm sure I could fit it under the bed or in the lock up.
    I may be at a loose end after Xmas so could drop it off then, if you like.
    Hi there im now up withTechnology cos I bought myself a pill from harvey norman. It has fricking small typing things and is kinda fricking annoying however I feel like I am up or down with the youngies.

Ok like jatz I can grab the mower and store or may know someone coming down your way or westport anyway. Let me know. I'd only be interested in a full front end rather than wheels
    In life as in dance Grace glides on blistered feet

Bike
    2/'79 XR500s, 04 KLX400, 1953CycleMotor
    Reakon I could push mower throo th Heaphy? Could some DOC brownie points....
    Seriously, I would like th wheels, but if I head to Karamea it would be on a bike.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Happy to store it here too, then maybe we could pull it apart and take a bit each one day.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    DRZ400E
    You lot are good buggers, now you've made me feel guilty about all the nasty things I said about the three of you at the pub last night

Seriously though, thanks! I may hit one of you up, I'll hang in and see if by random chance someone seeking a set of wheels is floating around your area.

Padders, by front end are you meaning full forks etc? The DRZ400 I am building up for Australia is being delivered mid January and being built up the same as my current bike. I am removing the stock triple clamps and replacing them with a Scotts Sub Mount Stabaliser and BRP tripple clamps top and bottom so I'll have the stock DRZ400 top and bottom tripple clamp setup up for sale. Is that part of what you are after?

Bike
    91 R80GS
    Quote Originally Posted by ADVGD View Post
    You lot are good buggers, now you've made me feel guilty about all the nasty things I said about the three of you at the pub last night

Seriously though, thanks! I may hit one of you up, I'll hang in and see if by random chance someone seeking a set of wheels is floating around your area.

Padders, by front end are you meaning full forks etc? The DRZ400 I am building up for Australia is being delivered mid January and being built up the same as my current bike. I am removing the stock triple clamps and replacing them with a Scotts Sub Mount Stabaliser and BRP tripple clamps top and bottom so I'll have the stock DRZ400 top and bottom tripple clamp setup up for sale. Is that part of what you are after?
    Fuck 5th time trying to type thioh fuck stick them and this fucking pill thing upyour arsey

Bike
    DRZ400E
    Quote Originally Posted by Padmei View Post
    Fuck 5th time trying to type thioh fuck stick them and this fucking pill thing upyour arsey
    When you grasp technology grandpa, let me know if you want the tripple clamps

Bike
    91 R80GS
    Ok the novelty of that stupid lil thing has worn off - back on the massive laptop again - phew

thanks for the offer but If i did decide to spend money in the future I would be after a complete front end to transplant onto Schmidtty. At the mo money is required for other things.

If you are gonna keep your bike over there i'd be interested n renting it for a short trip. I'd often thought it would be good idea to have 2 bikes either side of the ditch.

I thought the only grass you hippies grew down there ended up being burnt anyway? Hmmm maybe I should build a hack for emergencies such as this.
    You'd sell those wheels real easy on trademe- offset a bit of the build up.

Bike
    DRZ400E
    thanks for the offer but If i did decide to spend money in the future I would be after a complete front end to transplant onto Schmidtty.
    All good

If you are gonna keep your bike over there i'd be interested n renting it for a short trip.
    Not exactly sure where it will be stored, most likely Darwin as that is where my father lives and Sydney to Darwin is the first leg

You'd sell those wheels real easy on trademe- offset a bit of the build up.
    For sure, they normally go very fast, was trying to see if I could give someone a good deal in return for saving me picking up the mower

Thread Information