Thread: New member intro

Bike
    1988 Honda CBR600FH

New member intro

Hi Ladies, (and guys too of course). Nice to find a forum with a section for the distaff side of travelling on two wheels.
    My profile has the basics in it but to be repetitive, I was born in 1942, live in Featherston and ride a 1988 CBR600.
    I have been a biker on and off since 1962; the "off" bits being because of family stuff (kids etc.). Now that I have no dependents and can do what I please with my remaining days, I have acquired the CBR which is a lot of fun, so I am back on the scene as of a week ago.
    I intend rejoining my old Ulysses chapter (Masterton) to which I belonged when I had my last bike (a '92 Katana 400) about 10 years ago. Had to sell it (medical expenses!), but now have the Honda.
    It needed some work, but I have done that and it seems to run well so far..... woo hoo!

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    Welcome!

Good that you're back on two wheels.

It's a honda, it'll outlive us all.

Bike
    Mv Agusta F4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn42 View Post
    Hi Ladies, (and guys too of course). Nice to find a forum with a section for the distaff side of travelling on two wheels.
    My profile has the basics in it but to be repetitive, I was born in 1942, live in Featherston and ride a 1988 CBR600.
    I have been a biker on and off since 1962; the "off" bits being because of family stuff (kids etc.). Now that I have no dependents and can do what I please with my remaining days, I have acquired the CBR which is a lot of fun, so I am back on the scene as of a week ago.
    I intend rejoining my old Ulysses chapter (Masterton) to which I belonged when I had my last bike (a '92 Katana 400) about 10 years ago. Had to sell it (medical expenses!), but now have the Honda.
    It needed some work, but I have done that and it seems to run well so far..... woo hoo!

Hi Kathryn, welcome to the forum. Hats off to your passion for motorbiking.

Thread Information