Thread: Selling the wife's Gladius

Bike
    02 VFR 800

Selling the wife's Gladius

Morning Ladies,

If anyone is looking for a new bike my wife is selling her 2011 Gladius due to a recently discovered 'bun in the oven'. She bought in new in 2011 and has had it lowered to suit her shorter stature (she's 5"3).

She absolutely loved it and it is a very easy to ride bike, especially if you're vertically challenged like she is. Only has 3000kms on it and comes with a paddock stand, ventura bike bag and crash bungs.

Have put it up on Trademe already (have to sell it quickly - babies are expensive!!) but if anyone is interested message me or call on 021 1888 746.

Link here: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...643850&ed=true

Cheers
    Paul
    Fortes fortuna adiuvat
    Fortune favours the bold

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_C View Post
    Morning Ladies,

If anyone is looking for a new bike my wife is selling her 2011 Gladius due to a recently discovered 'bun in the oven'. She bought in new in 2011 and has had it lowered to suit her shorter stature (she's 5"3).

She absolutely loved it and it is a very easy to ride bike, especially if you're vertically challenged like she is. Only has 3000kms on it and comes with a paddock stand, ventura bike bag and crash bungs.

Have put it up on Trademe already (have to sell it quickly - babies are expensive!!) but if anyone is interested message me or call on 021 1888 746.

Link here: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...643850&ed=true

Cheers
    Paul

Don't do it Paul, I know babies are expensive, but once it is gone it is really hard to justify getting one again. At least for many years.
    And the few grand you get for it will be quickly forgotten (and probably used on buying crap you don't really need - I know we did that with baby number 1).
    My advice, park it up and in a year or so get it back out again. Seriously - the revitalising she will get from a quick blat once the spoglet has arrived will be worth its weight in gold.

As much as you love the little bleeders - time to yourself (well herself in this case) is VITAL.

Bike
    speed speed SPEED
    Quote Originally Posted by wysper View Post
    Don't do it Paul, I know babies are expensive, but once it is gone it is really hard to justify getting one again. At least for many years.
    And the few grand you get for it will be quickly forgotten (and probably used on buying crap you don't really need - I know we did that with baby number 1).
    My advice, park it up and in a year or so get it back out again. Seriously - the revitalising she will get from a quick blat once the spoglet has arrived will be worth its weight in gold.

As much as you love the little bleeders - time to yourself (well herself in this case) is VITAL.
    Gotta agree with Old Man Wysper, I did the same just after my first. Took an AGE to get back into it. Just chuck the Rego on hold, a second vehicle is always handy.
    It's all Shits and Giggles until someone Giggles and Shits

Bike
    2018 Triump Street Triple 765 rs
    Yup agreed.
    Sold my bike as soon as we new there was one on the way and it was 8 friggin long years before i got one back again.
    I changed my lifestyle for a while to accommodate the new sprog and the missus, trouble was the missus thought it was a lifetime change and it became even harder to get another one without an argument. Won't be doin that again. Specially now that Missus has been turfed some years ago.
    Trumpydom!

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeen View Post
    Gotta agree with Old Man Wysper,
    Less of the old mate, I just look that way!

Bike
    speed speed SPEED
    Quote Originally Posted by wysper View Post
    Less of the old mate, I just look that way!
    Hey, you ARE older than I am.....

Bike
    02 VFR 800
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeen View Post
    Hey, you ARE older than I am.....
    Oh no - It's not my bike! We both ride (I have a VFR) and she can always take mine out for a blat if the urge takes her.

Sadly we aren't in a financial situation where I can really justify having his and hers weekend toys + a car on a single income...
    Fortes fortuna adiuvat
    Fortune favours the bold

Bike
    speed speed SPEED
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_C View Post
    Oh no - It's not my bike! We both ride (I have a VFR) and she can always take mine out for a blat if the urge takes her.

Sadly we aren't in a financial situation where I can really justify having his and hers weekend toys + a car on a single income...
    Very similar to my situation, Had to run my work van, the car and pay for a wedding on a single income. Sometimes you just dont have a choice, great to hear she can take yours. Trust me, she will need it......

Thread Information