hi guys
im looking for guys or girls to race minibikes in dunedin wether you have a road racer or a dirt bike i would like to hear from you.
racing would be informal to start with, with a family orientated atmosphere
age and gender is open kids are welcome too, im hoping to get permission to run on the carpark next to the ice skating rink on victoria rd near the beach, failing that i will be looking for a commercial property with a suitable carpark to be allowed to run in.
i would like to run at least once a month depending on numbers willing to participate may run once a fortnight all going well.
if you are a uni student keep an eye on the critic newspaper as i will be running ads in the community notices section
classes would be as follows to start with but would depend on what bikes are running.

juniors up to 15yrs including 50cc four stroke dirt bikes like pee wee's
air cooled cag minimoto 50cc
40cc/50cc watercooled minimoto
minimotard 125cc to 140cc

bikes are still showing up on trade me if you dont have one a new 50cc aircooled cag goes for around $300, second hand water cooled minimotos for around the same price and new minimotards are available from jason who sells them on trade me from dunedin.
for protection you will need knee and elbow pads, gloves and a good helmet, if you have a back protector please use it
we would welcome anyone from otago who is prepared to travel to dunners.
if you are keen to have some fun please contact me anytime through here or phone 0210786690 email modelman1974@yahoo.co.nz.

if you have a broken bike i may be able to help locate parts for it especially water cooled bikes.
i have a supplier in italy or ebay or trade me sells parts too.

i also offer a 2 stroke engine porting service if you would like more power from you're bike.

so c'mon peoplz get into gear and contact me for some fun racing and a few laughs with cool as bikes.

cheers ears

aaron graham