Page 319 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419819 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 16087

Thread: Optimistic sellers

Bike
    2005 Z750S
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    I did try to ride on once .. it was fucking horrid. The forks were out front doing something by themselves ... gutless as. Handled like a bucket of shit ..

Many people I know why started on one said they took about a month to learn to ride the new bike they traded up to .. so they had learnt to ride a GN .. but what they had learnt was not transferable to another bike ..

Pieces of shit - pity Suzuki every made the bloody things ..
    Interested to see you write that (and the gutless bit).

Moved a GN125 for a friend of the wife a few months back. With any action that involved turning more than a little, the thing felt like it wanted to tip itself over. I figured it was the rake, or something.

Funnily enough, the reason I was moving it, not her, is she'd broken her wrist ... falling off an instructors GN125 at a course, trying to turn around a cone.
    Measure once, cut twice. Practice makes perfect.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by pzkpfw View Post

Moved a GN125 for a friend of the wife a few months back. With any action that involved turning more than a little, the thing felt like it wanted to tip itself over. I figured it was the rake, or something.

Funnily enough, the reason I was moving it, not her, is she'd broken her wrist ... falling off an instructors GN125 at a course, trying to turn around a cone.
    Did you even read this post before hitting the submit reply key?

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    CB250RS was in another league.
    I had one of those - bought in Wgtn as a daily commuter bike bought after 13 years of riding BSAs and Triumphs .. I learnt more on that 250 than on any of the old Brits ...
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by pzkpfw View Post

Exactly ... shit bikes ...
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    suzuki
    I popped her on my CBX550, never ridden anything else and within a min i cleared the course
    did she ride the bike at all?

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure what you're implying. She was totally competent and the several years of sex afterwards had no bearing on completing the course.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    2000 Ducati ST2
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    I did try to ride on once .. it was fucking horrid. The forks were out front doing something by themselves ... gutless as. Handled like a bucket of shit ..

Many people I know who started on one said they took about a month to learn to ride the new bike they traded up to .. so they had learnt to ride a GN .. but what they had learnt was not transferable to another bike ..

Pieces of shit - pity Suzuki every made the bloody things ..
    Fuckin' A. A mate gave me a go on his waaaay back in high school. There was absolutely no feel for what the front end was doing, or for that matter any sense of what the bike was doing overall... just horrible.

I have to wonder how many people have given biking a go, bought a GN 'cos a cheap learner makes sense, and been put off for life by the damn things.

Bike
    Yo momma
    I'm not sure what you're implying. She was totally competent and the several years of sex afterwards had no bearing on completing the course.
    'Confessions of a motorcycle instructor' starring Clutch Cargo...

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OddDuck View Post
    Fuckin' A. A mate gave me a go on his waaaay back in high school. There was absolutely no feel for what the front end was doing, or for that matter any sense of what the bike was doing overall... just horrible.

I have to wonder how many people have given biking a go, bought a GN 'cos a cheap learner makes sense, and been put off for life by the damn things.

Hey - the GN front end geometry is not dissimilar to a Harley ..... Lots out front - weight over the rear .....

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Hey - the GN front end geometry is not dissimilar to a Harley ..... Lots out front - weight over the rear .....
    I had one I fixed up to sell and it was fun to ride. Sit on the back seat when your my height and have understeer from the front end.
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    You are comparing shit to shit.

Bike
    Various things
    So not only is this guy dreaming, he'd also sell a 125cc powered bike to anyone that has no licence, under the guise that it's a moped. Nice cunt.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=1170344856

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    That's why you meet him at his finance co. office and watch him pay the loan.
    You'd have to be an idiot to buy it knowing there is money owed and trusting the seller to settle the debt at his leisure.
    indeed.

the accepted practice is the seller gives you permission to talk to the loan shark. You say to the loan shark: How much, cunt?. You pay them.
    You pay the balance to the seller. You ride away happy.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    That's a good thought. They may not drop that much, but drop they do.
    Yep. Their bluffing us for now by making the "2017" models $500 dearer.... Waiting to see waht new 800ish cc ADV bikes KTM and Yamaha have in the works....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Falcon View Post
    There was another bloke while back did the same but he reckoned the cops were after him for speeding too much so he had to get rid of it.....his loss ways someones gain at full retail with only a few k's on the clock.
    Seems quite a few dealers have "the last one in the country" too.... Yeah think that Wanganui job still for sale too.... demand obviously outstripping supply.....
    I'm tempted by the manual one in rotovegas but its an ex demo, lots of short jouneys and cold starts during Their run in phase likely... yuck!
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Thread Information