Page 113 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 16020

Thread: Optimistic sellers

Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    LAMS approved. Lol.
    Hahahaha. Get pulled over with an unregistered and completely unwarrantable bike - "But officer, it's LAMS approved."
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAINFART DUDE View Post
    Brand new Dan moto aluminum weave exhaust and joiner pipe which removes the exhaust valves. (I have all of the original exhaust parts and exhaust valve cables).

Brand new front sprocket (-1 tooth) for better acceleration–still does 300kph easily only gets there quicker.Also easier to handle around town.

One of my favorite features on this beast is the electronic steering damper that I haven’t seen on any other bike and makes this superbike incredibly stable in the corners. This feature was introduced from the RC211V MotoGP machine. "

Gives gsxr R1 ‘s ninja s a thrashing
    I would ask if its been crash damaged and repaired also. He seems to have hit his head a bit lately.
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nzspokes View Post
    Im selling a cheap bike at the moment, the TM fucktards that come around are amazing.
    I have sold plenty and no one has ever came and looked prior to bidding. Maybe im just lucky.

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-923080615.htm

This is interesting. Even lists the value of the extras but wants to charge retail for a new bike plus value of extras plus some extra cash. Also surely a dealership must realise the extras legally take the LAMS approval away.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mossy1200 View Post
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-923080615.htm

This is interesting. Even lists the value of the extras but wants to charge retail for a new bike plus value of extras plus some extra cash. Also surely a dealership must realise the extras legally take the LAMS approval away.
    As I recall ... except for those bikes on the Prohibited list ... all 250's are automatically on the LAM's list and do not have the same strict conditions regarding modifications ... as the bike OVER 250 cc are.

Hint ...

The following list of motorcycles with engine capacities between 251cc and 660cc – these motorcycles must be in standard form as produced by the manufacturer. They cannot be modified in any way to increase the power-to-weight ratio.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    As I recall ... except for those bikes on the Prohibited list ... all 250's are automatically on the LAM's list and do not have the same strict conditions regarding modifications ... as the bike OVER 250 cc are.

Hint ...
    This is on the same page as your quote just further down.

If you modify your motorcycle, it may not be approved

Any motorcycle modified in a way that increases its power-to-weight ratio is no longer LAMS-compliant, regardless of whether it appears on the list.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries

Any motorcycle modified in a way that increases its power-to-weight ratio is no longer LAMS-compliant, regardless of whether it appears on the list.
    Have you noticed this bit ... ???

If there is a motorcycle you believe should be on the LAMS-approved list and it fits the primary criteria of being between 251cc and 660cc, and less than 150 kilowatts per tonne, you will need to submit a formal application to the Transport Agency for consideration. Vehicle specifications for the motorcycle should be gathered from your motorcycle manufacturer.
    The LAM's system was introduced for the motorcycles other than the 250cc maximum under the previous regulations. You won't find any 250cc bike (or under) on any LAM's list.

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries

The LAM's system was introduced for the motorcycles other than the 250cc maximum under the previous regulations. You won't find any 250cc bike (or under) on any LAM's list.
    So your saying the word ANY only means 251-660cc and REGARDLESS means most times?
    Remember its their written guidelines and it says ANY and its says REGARDLESS.

"ANY motorcycle modified in a way that increases its power-to-weight ratio is no longer LAMS-compliant, REGARDLESS of whether it appears on the list."

Its on the same page you took your quote from and im just pointing it out. Truth being I don't really care but a dealership would want to ensure they get it correct. Ticket time is like lottery time when it comes to getting pulled over. Outcome depends on popo interpretation and how much he wants to rape your pocket depending on the level of stupidity you were at causing your to be pulled over.

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    I have sold plenty and no one has ever came and looked prior to bidding. Maybe im just lucky.
    You are. Both that have come round make me want to scratch my eyeballs out.

Yes the bike is 10 years old and has some wear. thats why its cheap. its not a new motorcycle.

Retards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Bike for sale ... advertised as being LAM's approved. A good start.

The model gets its LAMs approval from a throttle restricter plate fitted. All good ... so far ..

Owner states the restrictor plate has been removed ... but the new owner will get the restrictor plate on purchase of the bike and can fit it themselves ... ?????

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-935028623.htm

Bike
    Yo momma

Hint ...

So your saying the word ANY only means 251-660cc and REGARDLESS means most times?
    Remember its their written guidelines and it says ANY and its says REGARDLESS.

"ANY motorcycle modified in a way that increases its power-to-weight ratio is no longer LAMS-compliant, REGARDLESS of whether it appears on the list."

Its on the same page you took your quote from and im just pointing it out. Truth being I don't really care but a dealership would want to ensure they get it correct. Ticket time is like lottery time when it comes to getting pulled over. Outcome depends on popo interpretation and how much he wants to rape your pocket depending on the level of stupidity you were at causing your to be pulled over.
    Looks like the MNZ rule writers also wrote the LAMS rules...

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Looks like the MNZ rule writers also wrote the LAMS rules...
    If you don't know how to make a sensible rule write down some conflicting crap and let everyone else argue about it?

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nzspokes View Post
    Im selling a cheap bike at the moment, the TM fucktards that come around are amazing.
    When you have that, you realise why auctions like these exist:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fucking Concrete Blocks.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	315307  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Well the last guy that came round was trying hard to get the price down. I turned up halfway through him being here. The bike wouldnt start but had been running when he got there and he heard it going. It was dark and he had a close look. Then when i came and it wouldnt go he went hard to try get the price down.

Turns out after a bit of fucking about the little fuck had wound the idle speed all the way out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    When you have that, you realise why auctions like these exist:
    I really wanna buy some blocks, best sales pitch I've ever read...and I'm not even building anything!

Thread Information