Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
You can make almost anything fit anything. It depends on how much you pay for the parts and how much effort you are willing to put in.
Fair point and thanks. As I understand it if things like the forks are to short you end up with telemetry issues or it gets to low risking contact. Problem is really I've no experience so I'm aiming at known conversions and those parts are just outside the only real standard I can find. Even then for the 1100 it talks about having to adjust the frame.

Previously talked to a few experienced builders who said 'get the parts and we can do it.' I'll sign up to some of the Katana groups and see if I can get some specifics. I'm quite prepared to spend some coin if I can just find parts that are known to work without serious (and needless should I have found more appropriate parts) cost. Doing it myself is not a practical option in terms of time or experience.

That trader offered to take them back which is a great offer (what a dude) in the scheme of things the price is good so sheeze probably I should just go for it (cut the loss later would not end the project anyway).