Thread: Wellington Riders - help raise funds for cancer research for children and teenagers!

Bike
    An old slow red one!!

Wellington Riders - help raise funds for cancer research for children and teenagers!

For Wellington Riders that do not subscribe to the Events Forum, I have a ride event on the 4th May to raise funds for cancer research for our children and teenagers - that you are not going to want to miss!

Check it out here http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...post1130699640 and come and join us!

Lots of brilliant sponsors including TSS Redbaron, Wellington Motorcycles, The ROCK, Motomart, Vodafone, (a new sponsor I can't name yet!), Carnivore Candy and others.

and / or

Follow me on Facebook

A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives the impression that he just cleaned the whole house.

Bike
    An old slow red one!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Her_C4 View Post
    For Wellington Riders that do not subscribe to the Events Forum, I have a ride event on the 4th May to raise funds for cancer research for our children and teenagers - that you are not going to want to miss!

Check it out here http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...post1130699640 and come and join us!

Lots of brilliant sponsors including TSS Redbaron, Wellington Motorcycles, The ROCK, Motomart, Vodafone, (a new sponsor I can't name yet!), Carnivore Candy and others.
    OK so I can name the new sponsor!! Harvey Norman - LOWER HUTT store has supplied us with an awesome first prize for ONE of the raffles .. a 32 inch LG TV!!! AWESOME prize! The second prize in that raffle is Nokia Lumia smart phone from Vodafone!

The other raffle also has the most brilliant prizes from our outstanding sponsors and include a SHOEI QWEST helmet in vivid black from Wellington Motorcycles and a SHOO leather jacket from TTS Redbaron in Alicetown!!

Crikey you are guys are just brilliant, really appreciate your support!!

ONLY $5 a ticket and will be on sale soon at our sponsor outlets!!

If you are not able to join us - you can still be a part of the action by buying a raffle ticket or donating here https://www.givealittle.co.nz/cause/MollysResearchFund

and / or

Follow me on Facebook

A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives the impression that he just cleaned the whole house.

Bike
    2015 Yamaha MT-09 Tracer

Thumbs up

Have posted link on Kapiti Ulysses webpage.
    I should be there and hopefully some of my clubmates might also come along.
    Great cause
    If you are what you eat, then I'm fast, cheap and easy
    I have a gas axe and a welder! What do you mean "it won't fit"?

Bike
    Various things
    Great stuff Chrissie! Nice work all the other sponsors too.

Bike
    An old slow red one!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Berg View Post
    Have posted link on Kapiti Ulysses webpage.
    I should be there and hopefully some of my clubmates might also come along.
    Great cause
    Thank you so much A poster is on its way to the printers as we speak so I will try and get a version out to all sponsors / local shops / organisations as soon as they are available.

Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Great stuff Chrissie! Nice work all the other sponsors too.
    Thank you I have a dozen beers to the person or organisation that can sell the most raffle tickets - what sort of beer should I buy?

and / or

Follow me on Facebook

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Her_C4 View Post
    Thank you I have a dozen beers to the person or organisation that can sell the most raffle tickets - what sort of beer should I buy?
    Steinlager of course.

Bike
    An old slow red one!!
    Posters and raffle tickets are being organised now and I have a PDF version of the full poster available for anyone that would like to help by printing it out and popping it up at work or with your local businesses?

I can be emailed at bikersuniteagainstcancer@gmail.com for a digital copy.

Thank you so much to all the wonderful sponsors that have provided such brilliant support already. TSS Redbaron, I will around there soon to take a photo of the brilliant SHOO leather jacket that is up for raffle!

While I am out and about, I will pop into you too Wellington Motorcycles, and get a shot or two of the SHOEI QWEST helmet - another of our great raffle prizes!

Look at all our cool sponsors....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB Header.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	295583

and / or

Follow me on Facebook

Bike
    An old slow red one!!
    Raffle tickets will be dropped off at our wonderful sponsors (Wellington Motorcycles - TSS Redbaron Motorcycles - Motomart) on Saturday so please drop in and buy a ticket.

Raffle1 prizes - SHOEI QUEST helmet donated by Wellington Motorcycles; SHOO Leather Jacket donated by TSS Redbaron; Food / Drinks voucher donated by Duck Creek Restaurant - only $5 a ticket

Raffle 2 prizes - 80cm LG TV donated by Harvey Norman in Lower Hutt; Nokia Lumia 625 Smartphone donated by Vodafone in Porirua; voucher for women's cut style and treatment to $125 value! Also only $5 per ticket!!

and / or

Follow me on Facebook

Bike
    An old slow red one!!
    Hi all,

Raffle tickets are now available in Wellington from TSS Redbaron in Alicetown; Motomart in Lower Hutt; Wellington Motorcycles in the city - alternatively you can message me here or email me on bikersuniteagainstcancer@gmail.com for a ticket.

Also looking for help to sell some books! 50 books of 10 tickets looking for a home Draw is 4th May at the rides end (Sandbar Mana) so I don't have a lot of time and would appreciate some help in selling them

They are great prizes and only $5 a ticket!

and / or

Follow me on Facebook

Bike
    An old slow red one!!

Thumbs up

Not doing anything on Sunday morning?

Hop on your bike and and join us Southwards Car Museum - departing south to Pauatahanui at approximately 10am. Help us to raise funds for research into child health and cancers - $15 registration per bike with all proceeds to Cure Kids. Come and join us!

Lots of great raffle and spot prizes from our awesome sponsors:

Wellington Motorcycles
    TSS Redbaron
    Vodafone
    Harvey Norman
    Carnivore Candy
    Motomart
    Ground Up Cafe
    Hair Ministry
    Duck Creek Restaurant

and I threw in a few bits and pieces from me

and / or

Follow me on Facebook

Bike
    An old slow red one!!
    Raffle Results:

Raffle 1:
    3rd Prize - $125 vouchers for Duck Creek Restaurant - Ticket 010
    2nd Prize - SHOO Leather Jacket from TSS Redbaron - Ticket 084
    1st Prize - SHOEI Quest Helmet from Wgtn Motorcycles - Ticket 288
    Raffle 2:
    3rd Prize - Women's cut and style from Hair Ministry - Ticket 824
    2nd Prize - Nokia Lumia Smartphone from Vodaphone Porirua - Ticket 747
    1st Prize - 80cm LG TV from Harvey Norman Lower Hutt - Ticket 782

This event has raised over $6,400 towards research for child cancers. Thank you so much for the support - I only have $15k to go before I have off all my hair!!

and / or

Follow me on Facebook

Thread Information