Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hmmmmm... Might be time to look for a little GN

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    I'd be having a stern word with her - no one touches YOUR RIDE. NO ONE!!!

I've lost track of your exhaust systems!
    So have i...
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Must be catching. Mrs Oakie sold her bike four years ago but told me today she still has the urge to ride a bike. We're off to Rarotonga in 4 months so perhaps it'll be a scroter each this time (although last time there I was lucky enough to get a GN125 which was a hoot.)
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Loved the Yamaha scoot I had for 3 days of the 8 we spent in raro, going back there again aye! Awesome place and the only truly proper way to see it is aboard a bike. Next time we go ( just me an DA missus) we're both hiring a scoot and riding all day everyday, be surprised how far inland you can get up some of those goat tracks.
    98, Do It Bro, wife has had 4 bikes since her first one 4 yrs ago, on a 4/600 sleeper right now and loving it.
    '
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigadee View Post
    Get her a Harley - women love having something hot and hard vibrating and sputtering between their legs...
    "potato...potato...potato....."combined with all the style of indeed a potato peeler isnt xactly going to get her moist methinks,that aside though ive reached the 1/2 century i havently recently received a divorce settlement and have no need to relive my youth nor any attraction to any old tart with "born to ride" tattooed across its long since deflated tits,not that ive any preconcieved ideas about such things.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Bike
    All of them
    Or you could just appreciate a machine for what it is rather than the notion of an owner. Works for me anyway.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    oops sorry just requoted myself, not sure how to delete post. Hope it isn't misinterpeted.
    C'mon! 12hrs and still not unindated with green (or red) rep for one of the funniest Hardley bashes this week.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 98tls View Post
    After having a grandad nap on the couch i awoke and went out to the shed to find the old girl trying out the old S for size so crept back inside and grabbed the camera,when realising she had been discovered went all red faced and off insidereckons shes not interested in riding but methinks it may be time for a wee GN or similar,could always use it to go to work if shes not interested eh.
    Good on you mate you get her the bike be great just think how we felt first bike ride amazing exp .. freedoom.....
    And gewt her out your hair while she out the bike the tv yours win win. but happy patrner happy you right !!!

Bike
    2000 Honda Hornet 600
    Quote Originally Posted by 98tls View Post
    "potato...potato...potato....."combined with all the style of indeed a potato peeler isnt xactly going to get her moist methinks,that aside though ive reached the 1/2 century i havently recently received a divorce settlement and have no need to relive my youth nor any attraction to any old tart with "born to ride" tattooed across its long since deflated tits,not that ive any preconcieved ideas about such things.
    LOL!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behaviour does.

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Good idea. GN will put her off riding & you'll have the sport to yerself. 'orrible fkng things. Why oh why did they put silly handle bars & rake out the forks so they handle so woefully?
    yes and the looks yuk no wonder at the time be commited honda man the cb 250 rs looked like heaven on wheels .

Honda make the best small bikes period. overall in looks reliablity resale in the ball park perfmance wise.

Okay i love the kawaski nija and the yamahe starts with s looks great too. That new susuki great price and didtintive looks.

i want a groom.seriously need a real high mpg bike so can just ride on limited income.i keep my two vfr 750,s and the cbr 900rr

but a 250 single or 15occ bike be the bomb. around towm.

Bike
    2018 Triump Street Triple 765 rs
    This can only end bad me thinks. Either you will spend lots of YOUR money on her bike and nothing left for yours or wont be able to spend money on yours cause she cant see why you would want one.. Either way it aint good.
    Trumpydom!

Thread Information