Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zero Engineering road bikes coming soon

Bike
    Legless
    Quote Originally Posted by ital916 View Post
    So a new bike manufacturer tries to bring something to nz, something different and the reception is this. Read the posts, English is obviously not the first language and yeah, needs to click on to the forum etiquette side of things but jeez, this forum responds with some ignorant acidic bullshit sometimes. You don't like it, fair enough, but until you've gone to York street and had a look, don't give it shit. I for one will head down for a nosy sometime and see these bikes in person, if it is someone having a laugh then the worst of it is I get to have a beer in town.
    Nah, it was more to do with the 5 or so threads started under different brand new usernames all saying the same thing, i.e. spam. Doesn't matter what language it's in that's always bad form.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    And it is nothing 'new'. It's a Harley that has been given a really uncomfortable riding position, sweet f-all suspension or ground clearance and really bad tyres. Oh but it will cost two to three times the cost (one of the other four posts eluded to a value that made ones eyes water).

Save a bundle and build up something sweet yourself mate.

Bike
    Zero Engineering Type9i
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    And it is nothing 'new'. It's a Harley that has been given a really uncomfortable riding position, sweet f-all suspension or ground clearance and really bad tyres. Oh but it will cost two to three times the cost (one of the other four posts eluded to a value that made ones eyes water).

Save a bundle and build up something sweet yourself mate.
    Please allow me to say this, Zero Choppers are not HD, yes, some of them use HD engine and transmission, but there are some more use s&s engine and Baker transmisskon aswell. We really would like to make friends with kiwi bikers and kiwi mechanics, welcome you to contact us, we could have a drink together, and also we could chat about custom bike and dicuss Zero Engineering bikes after you have seen them in real.

Warm regards

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk HD

Thread Information