Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bike gear prices?

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by caspernz View Post
    Kevlar jeans and safe riding apparel do not belong in the same sentence, at least not in my book.
    In my book they are overkill. Each to their own.

Bike
    Roadstar 1600 & Royal Star Venture
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit View Post
    Hi All
    I'm from Europe and moving now to New Zealand. I would like to know what the "price pain barrier " for high quality and safety motorcycle clothes (Like Kevlarjeans ) in New Zealand is. This because I work in this industry and I like to now if I should up something like that in New Zealand too.
    Thanks and safe ride
    Pit
    If you want a comparable quality gear, look up Teknic, Spool, Spidi, Ixon etc (one trademe supplier sells UK Buffalo gear). You'll then have an idea of the prices of quality gear here.
    Comparable is by degree's though.. You are coming to a land where a 'business executive' car can cost half the price of a cheap house, but compared to the UK, houses are damned cheap. Bike gear? Bloody expensive, often 'questionable' quality IMO for the price Vs income comparison.
    If the road to hell is paved with good intentions; and a man is judged by his deeds and his actions, why say it's the thought that counts? -GrayWolf

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Expensive in NZ - not surprising as we have bugger all motorcyclists on a population percentage basis.

Thread Information