Thread: Any female riders on the Shore want to ride on the weekends?

Bike
    2013 KTM200 & Kawasaki Ninja 300

Any female riders on the Shore want to ride on the weekends?

Hi there!

Still fairly new riding, have a Kawasaki Ninja 300 now and would really like to meet up with some female riders! Anyone out there want to ride over the weekends or even during the week? I've been riding about a year now on the road, 6 years on a dirt bike. Let me know.

Bike
    2009 CBR1000RR
    I feel like I must apologize on behalf of the male sex. You're absolutely right about the whole "Something to prove, testosterone filled" macho attitude most male riders (And a lot of males in general) seem to have. I can fully understand how you would prefer to ride with females instead, pretty much for the same reasons I would prefer to (I feel much more comfortable around females than I do males, not having to try and act all tough with something to prove sure is far less stressful, perhaps the reason I like gay males? Not gay myself, but I find most, if not all gay people extremely friendly and easy to get along with). Sorry if you found my post a little off topic and ranty. Hope you find some nice gal pals to ride with!

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries

Moderator Warning

Pound, this is the Biker Angel section, please have a read of the Guidelines sticky: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...els-Guidelines
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    2009 CBR1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    Pound, this is the Biker Angel section, please have a read of the Guidelines sticky: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...els-Guidelines

Oh I didn't know I wasn't allowed to post on here? Thedemonlord made a thread about long hair and that seemed to be fine?
    I didn't mean any offense to anybody.....

Bike
    a red heap
    Quote Originally Posted by Pound View Post
    I feel like I must apologize on behalf of the male sex. You're absolutely right about the whole "Something to prove, testosterone filled" macho attitude most male riders (And a lot of males in general) seem to have. I can fully understand how you would prefer to ride with females instead, pretty much for the same reasons I would prefer to (I feel much more comfortable around females than I do males, not having to try and act all tough with something to prove sure is far less stressful, perhaps the reason I like gay males? Not gay myself, but I find most, if not all gay people extremely friendly and easy to get along with). Sorry if you found my post a little off topic and ranty. Hope you find some nice gal pals to ride with!
    Oh I didn't know I wasn't allowed to post on here? Thedemonlord made a thread about long hair and that seemed to be fine?
    I didn't mean any offense to anybody.....
    Going by those 2 posts, I think you are fine to post in Biker Angels.

Bike
    2009 CBR1000RR
    Phew!

Thanks for the support nodrog!
    I really do try my best not to upset or offend anybody....

Bike
    KTM SuperDuke 990R
    I live on the shore and ride pretty much every day. Let me know when you're next heading out and we could meet up

Did you go to the ladies' ride a couple of weeks ago? Great opportunity to meet other lady riders!

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    Going by those 2 posts, I think you are fine to post in Biker Angels.
    Phew!

Thanks for the support nodrog!
    I really do try my best not to upset or offend anybody....
    We really do need Sarcasm tags
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
    We really do need Sarcasm tags
    lol.

Sometimes hard to get the drift from the written text though; I was scratching my head a little over Alan's post, so perhaps an understandable chain reaction??
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Thread Information