Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NZ250, help fixing would be appreciated

Bike
    Suzuki nz 250 1987
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Petrol.

But it sounds like you need someone who knows what they're doing. PM Grumph on here.

He's a good bugger, and a very experienced engine builder who does't charge the earth. He's in the Christchurch area.

That sounds great man, thank-you. Although I can't actually private message him as "my site involvement isn't at that level yet... it's very confusing. I'll send him a public message, but would I be able to ask a favour???

Could you or anybody else send him a private message and point him in my direction, or give me his contact details??

Thanks very much Sam

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Fox View Post
    That sounds great man, thank-you. Although I can't actually private message him as "my site involvement isn't at that level yet... it's very confusing. I'll send him a public message, but would I be able to ask a favour???

Could you or anybody else send him a private message and point him in my direction, or give me his contact details??

Thanks very much Sam
    I'll send him a link to this thread.

Bike
    Suzuki nz 250 1987

...No further

I'll send him a link to this thread.
    So got through to him, and he's not in not really available for work at the moment, a bit tied up, which is unfortunate.

...Anyone know anyone else?? Gave Roger a ring, but he's not available until July.

Offering $400-500 for someone who knows what they're doing to help me in christchurch drain my engine, maybe take all the pieces out of it, do what needs to be done, to make sure will be good after the flooding, install new cylinder and engine head including piston and put together Motorbike before next Friday in Christchurch area ... BIG ask hahaha

Bike
    Massey ferguson 7495 dyna-vt
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    you sir, may suck my nuts.
    If you can give me any good reason whatever to back up your mouthing off, ill bow out. Until then, sit and spin.
    Ha...I missed this post. You silly little boy.

You give a reply that is basically retarded...and you think it is valid?? I mean fuck!! - PUT A 350 IN IT - or what ever the fuck you said...Did your little tiny brain not understand...that he wants to rebuild his current engine?? He did not ask people with tiny penises opinions on what they would do?...He asked peoples opinions on what "HE" wants to do?? Or are you not that bright and can not understand the simplest forms of english??
    You are probably one of these internet homo's that think they are gwads gift to everything because you have read it on the internet....and you can say it with your new found authority, BECAUSE YOU READ IT ON THE FUCKING INTERNET!!! you must there fore be right?? Aye??

Like I said....Silly little boy. Your post gave this person no information he asked for....Your post gave nothing but letting you post something...for what reason, only silly little boys like you, would ever understand?? I mean is it a ego stroke for you to answer a post, that your in dream land about? Is it about post count? I mean the more you post, your tiny little penis brain probably thinks that makes your posts more valid?

Unfortunately for you...the majority of people are not stupid. They see through your tiny little penis post's...and...funniest of all...if you could see the amount of reputation I got from my first post at you in this thread..It seems you a bit of a nobody...and...LOL...everyone thinks your a dick..HAHAHA!!

So grow up Mr spin and sit on it....You are actually a bit special needs...and have great ego stroking opinions in your mind...but no considered opinion's.. or very good reading skills....probably not many friends either LOL!!
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cowpoos View Post

You give a reply that is basically retarded...and you think it is valid?? I mean fuck!! - PUT A 350 IN IT - or what ever the fuck you said...Did your little tiny brain not understand...that he wants to rebuild his current engine?? He did not ask people with tiny penises opinions on what they would do?...He asked peoples opinions on what "HE" wants to do?? Or are you not that bright and can not understand the simplest forms of english??
    You are probably one of these internet homo's that think they are gwads gift to everything because you have read it on the internet....and you can say it with your new found authority, BECAUSE YOU READ IT ON THE FUCKING INTERNET!!! you must there fore be right?? Aye??

Like I said....Silly little boy. Your post gave this person no information he asked for....Your post gave nothing but letting you post something...for what reason, only silly little boys like you, would ever understand?? I mean is it a ego stroke for you to answer a post, that your in dream land about? Is it about post count? I mean the more you post, your tiny little penis brain probably thinks that makes your posts more valid?

Unfortunately for you...the majority of people are not stupid. They see through your tiny little penis post's...and...funniest of all...if you could see the amount of reputation I got from my first post at you in this thread..It seems you a bit of a nobody...and...LOL...everyone thinks your a dick..HAHAHA!!

So grow up Mr spin and sit on it....You are actually a bit special needs...and have great ego stroking opinions in your mind...but no considered opinion's.. or very good reading skills....probably not many friends either LOL!!
    oh dude! Thanks, you totally made my morning =)
    the comment was 'take it out to 350' not 'put a 350 in', as far as rebuildin advice, putting m0ar ccs on is excellent.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando

I googled and found a photo.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    I googled and found a photo.
    [IMG
    shame! that's not even me!
    that's my uncle jimmy, he moved in after my real dad left, not that i met my real dad, but mum said he was a good-fer-so-an-so anyway. anyway, jimmy's real good to mum an me, i hear them having wrestles all the time after he locks me in the closet with my big brother,
    (that's jimmys son, little jimmy, he moved in too, just before my little sister got knocked up and sent away to the farm, mum reckons it must be one of those damn Mckearny boys from over the road. anyway, sometimes little jimmy trys to get me knocked up too, but that's another story)
    mum loves it she says.
    aww crap, shes hollerrin now i gotta raund up tha chickens, tonight, we is havin real meat, not the usual sunday 'champ' roast. it's good meat loaf, don't get me rong, but it makes little jim fart something awful and stains the sheets in the middle so when it's my turn to use em i get pinkeye...

Bike
    Exxon Valdez

I reckon the cunt's funny as fuck.

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    oh dude! Thanks, you totally made my morning =)
    the comment was 'take it out to 350' not 'put a 350 in', as far as rebuildin advice, putting m0ar ccs on is excellent.
    You won't get 350 out of one with the thickness of the sleeve AFAIK, should manage close to 340 though with 3mm of wall left over.
    I think I looked in to getting an NZ motor and ramming an O/S 1127 piston in it, can be done as you can buy single pistons from the U.K/States cheap enough but the rest if a wee bit of a fuck around (pretty sure the compression height was near enough to use with a wee bit of machining here and there.

Good luck finding NOS NZ250 parts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....

Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatilover View Post
    You won't get 350 out of one with the thickness of the sleeve AFAIK, should manage close to 340 though with 3mm of wall left over.
    I think I looked in to getting an NZ motor and ramming an O/S 1127 piston in it, can be done as you can buy single pistons from the U.K/States cheap enough but the rest if a wee bit of a fuck around (pretty sure the compression height was near enough to use with a wee bit of machining here and there.

Good luck finding NOS NZ250 parts
    wall thickness! you fucken pussy. Chrome pipe rammed through alloy fins.
    Mu'a'fu''

Bike
    Aprilia Shiver 750, Suzuki RG150E
    Re-opening this thread as I had an NZ a long time ago and loved it to bits. They share the DRZ250 engine (not DR250S) so you may be able to get one of those easier than an NZ engine. Good luck.

"...you meet the weirdest people riding a Guzzi !!..."

Bike
    Massey ferguson 7495 dyna-vt
    Quote Originally Posted by nudemetalz View Post
    Re-opening this thread as I had an NZ a long time ago and loved it to bits. They share the DRZ250 engine (not DR250S) so you may be able to get one of those easier than an NZ engine. Good luck.

I had one too...DRZ engine is similar, It is not the same though. It was from my research, It actually has a unique engine with similar parts and parameters to others. It was a great engine. It made 33hp @ 10,000rpm. This in 1986...That engine in a MX dirt bike back then would have be a jet! It was pretty quick for a single road bike by any terms.
    It really was a bloody awesome little bike...Guy I sold it too, still takes about it...he knows the guy that brought it off him...apparently the NZ250 still comes up over a beer.
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Thread Information