Thread: I have an enquiry, about road registeribilityednessness.

Bike
    2005 ktm duke 2

I have an enquiry, about road registeribilityednessness.

So uh. I have a AG100 and it's pretty rad, on account that i made it pretty rad. Im considering road registering the thing, on accounts of shits and giggles and commuting about.

Are they/ has any one seen oone of them on the road with plates etc? Or is the frame etc restricted to farm use strictly, like those little cheap suzuki trucks that cant be registered, or can they be road registeted like a dirty old xl200?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140615_124537.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	803.0 KB 
ID:	299221

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    That thing looks like it would cost you more to get road legal, than it would to buy a new road legal bike.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

They were sold street legal, but most never registered.
    In and out of jobs, running free
    Waging war with society

Bike
    2005 ktm duke 2
    The paint will get cleaned up a bit, and ill attempt to find some 6v led turn lights and sheit. Itll bee allllgoood. Lol. And yes vinning it will cost almost twice what i paid for it. Its ported and piped so shes preetty speedy! Hahshaha

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Dont know about the AG. The Suzuki mudbug was eligible to comply with road rego requirements, but the latest ones are no longer able to be registered.
    " Rule books are for the Guidance of the Wise, and the Obedience of Fools"

Bike
    2005 ktm duke 2
    I wonder if the older models of the tf are eligable to be done now, or just the ones regestered back in the day are allowed to still be registered. My ag is a 1980, so its getting close to classic, hahaha.

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamahardman View Post
    I wonder if the older models of the tf are eligable to be done now, or just the ones regestered back in the day are allowed to still be registered. My ag is a 1980, so its getting close to classic, hahaha.
    If it's that old you may be able to, newer ones do not comply with current standards

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamahardman View Post
    I would imagine that if the brake specs etc, frame corrosion etc were within compliance,an older bike would be able to be registered. For quite a while there was an elderly chap riding a TF mudbug around town with a rego plate.
    " Rule books are for the Guidance of the Wise, and the Obedience of Fools"

Bike
    2005 ktm duke 2
    If i recall correctly it has some kind of australian/new zealand compliance plate on the steerer tube... which features year of manufacture etc etc.

Ill check it this arvo to be sure.

Bike
    2005 ktm duke 2
    I did some enquiring, and the land trans people reckon it should be alright to be registered, but now i have to go about finding out its history. It hasnt been registeted before, and its 34 years old. So i have no idea. Anyone encounteted this before?

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    Get the bike onto a flat surface - when it's vertical like that it will run like shit if at all because the fuel leaks out of the bowls.

Thread Information