Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: There's a lot of it about

Bike
    '74 MV Augusta I wish
    Blog Entries
    Not pre judging etc. Big mistake I made was meeting up with an accountant who confessed to collecting Honda 50's - he had over 30 of them. After much hilarity we eventually went round to his place and there were all the '50's but in the garden shed was IOM racing Honda 250 and a 750 MV Augusta with open pipes. I'll never ever forget what sounded like the worlds most unsophisticated gravel crusher starting up then bursting into life with a spine tingling sound I'll never forget. Straight through open carbs and pipes with a clutch lever i could barely shift - 'oody 'ell.
    Apparently when Honda pulled out of the IOM they just dumped things and he was in the right place at the right time, surprising thing about the engine was all he Araldite on the engine casings where his lordship had ground thru on the twisty bits - looked real bodge it and bend 'em.

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Now I'm stumped.

Do you think Ed's forgotten, or do you think we care?

Keep up, I was referring this bit of Ed's post ''Unfortunately he is here to do a job, so we can't gasbag as much as we'd like.''

All you need now Ed, is for Bogan to post some infantile bullshit and you'll win the trifecta, well, winning is stretching it a bit, we'll talk about over a coffee sometime.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    Keep up, I was referring this bit of Ed's post ''Unfortunately he is here to do a job, so we can't gasbag as much as we'd like.''
    But you weren't there to do a job, were you Mark?

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125

All you need now Ed, is for Bogan to post some infantile bullshit and you'll win the trifecta, well, winning is stretching it a bit, we'll talk about over a coffee sometime.
    Funny how those on Ed's bandwagon take up his approach of attacking the person instead of the content as well.

Anyway, since you called, I'll add my thoughts to the mix. I'm living proof you can't judge a book by its cover. Not that you'd know because the whole fucking concept doesn't apply on the goddamn plebnet as my 'cover' is actually a big swinging dick bouncing all over this here keyboard (which is extra large form factor with aluminium (also fuck off you spell checker cunt there is a second 'i' in the and it's said as it is spelt) case and mechanical switches all so it can take the pounding) but due to swooning related injuries rising 45% from females and 15% from males I'm no longer allowed to broadcast that over the webcam.

Still, if it gives some self absorbed crotchety old fucks some form of perverse amusement to bitch behind someones back over coffee; guess that it is testament to the saying 'it's what you make of it', a saying far better applied here anyway.

PS, you got zero chance of the trifecta if Madness's lesbians are missing; the tri part refers to three you dopey fuck.
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Drew taught me how to retain water
    = three, might be a tad to cryptic for you this time of the night, but by morning you might figure it out.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    = three, might be a tad to cryptic for you this time of the night, but by morning you might figure it out.
    The fuck you babbling on about? You still being too gutless or incompetent to address what has actually been posted is not really up to any cryptological standard a monkey with a rubber mallet couldn't crack...
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post

Has he ever had an abortion?
    my aunties got three kids and had three abortions, think that means i've got three cousins and three cousins once removed.

Bike
    suzuki
    I used to come and have a coffee with you when I was doing flooring work in your area, good to have an hour or so off in the middle of the day, before you knock off.

Years ago I worked in flooring in Rotorua, a workmate had long hair, wore sharkies (wrap sunny's for those don't know) day or night, had tattoos', rode a Bonnie and was nearly always stoned to some degree, but he was bloody good vinyl layer. The boss would have to go with him to the jobs to ''assure'' the customer Brian Tamaki was no threat.
    fixed it for ya.

Bike
    TF125

There's a lot of it about

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Is it like prejudging attractive women? And presuming they are interested in you?

Do religious people only shag missionary style?

Do all gays swallow?

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Is it like prejudging attractive women? And presuming they are interested in you?
    Loads of guys seem to think that a gay guy is instantly attracted to them. So I'm assuming they think the same about hot chicks.

Do religious people only shag missionary style?
    If they do, it bloody works. Look at the tribe Stroudy has!

Do all gays swallow?
    Surely!

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    The fuck you babbling on about? You still being too gutless or incompetent to address what has actually been posted is not really up to any cryptological standard a monkey with a rubber mallet couldn't crack...
    Lets have a 'crack' at the thread subject...'judge a book by its cover'

Back in Mag Days, there was a Skype meeting with you in Palmerston North, you sat there like a flat bottle of piss, Fatt Max even asked you if you're still with us? because he thought the Skype feed had stalled. You had a lot to say on the Mag forum, but seem to have trouble expressing yourself when fronted in person, I'd imagine that trait remains to this day based on current form.

No monkey's were hurt during the making of this message.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez

Back in Mag Days, there was a Skype meeting with you in Palmerston North, you sat there like a flat bottle of piss, Fatt Max even asked you if you're still with us? because he thought the Skype feed had stalled. You had a lot to say on the Mag forum, but seem to have trouble expressing yourself when fronted in person, I'd imagine that trait remains to this day based on current form.

That doesn't explain the reference to me. Are you implying that I don't have the conviction to confront issues in person?

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125

Exactly why I made the comment that I'm living proof not to judge a book by its cover. I'm well aware that at a first impression I come off as a shy individual. I'm not aware of ever meeting you in person so not sure why you feel qualified to comment on that; then again I'm not sure why you brought my 'cover' into this in the first place, I'm mean surely you wouldn't suggest judging me based on it? I mean it didn't stop me from getting up in front of the 500 odd bikers assembled at palmy and giving them the rundown for the bikoi, it didn't stop me making VP in mag once some other notable members spit the dummy and fucked off; though it did stop me taking on the top spot because I know I don't have the charisma etc for that role.

Like I said, it is what you make of it, seems you would rather just skim read through to find excerpts which suit your preconceived ideals... Hey, that's another Ed trait, no wonder you get on so well

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    That doesn't explain the reference to me. Are you implying that I don't have the conviction to confront issues in person?
    I'm still unsure if he is implying that I don't either...

Bike
    2007 Suzuki SV1000s
    For those that don't know, what is MAG?

Thread Information