Thread: Any regular all female rides in East/South Auckland?

Bike
    2014 CBR600rr

Any regular all female rides in East/South Auckland?

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if there are any regular all female rides in the East/South Auckland area. I'd love to start participating in group rides but tbh I'd prefer to be riding with ladies who are also reasonably new and a little timid on the bike. Don't really want to go on a group ride with all guys that have been riding for 20+ years, i may as well stick to riding alone because id be eating their dust anyways

Bike
    a shiny new(ish) one
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sash View Post
    Hi guys,

I was just wondering if there are any regular all female rides in the East/South Auckland area. I'd love to start participating in group rides but tbh I'd prefer to be riding with ladies who are also reasonably new and a little timid on the bike. Don't really want to go on a group ride with all guys that have been riding for 20+ years, i may as well stick to riding alone because id be eating their dust anyways
    fuck it, Ill bite.
    when a bunch of noobs all ride together, thats often when someone bites the dust. Hard.

Perhaps you should consider the quality of company, and, more importantly, the quality of experience and advice you might receive from riding buddies, as more important than their gender - unless you are planning a group ride to the gynecologists office.

should be heaps of group rides out there - and, aside from those with little dick syndrome, youll usually find that the eperienced riders dont mind taking their time, and offering to follow you, so YOU can set your own pace, after which they can often offer you safe and sensible adivce.

there are a few mentors on this site, perhaps you should start there. Im not sure which area she is in, but I have heard that quikchick (may have spelt that wrong) is a great mentor if you insist on a female presence.

good luck out there

Bike
    2014 CBR600rr
    Quote Originally Posted by tigertim20 View Post
    fuck it, Ill bite.
    when a bunch of noobs all ride together, thats often when someone bites the dust. Hard.

Perhaps you should consider the quality of company, and, more importantly, the quality of experience and advice you might receive from riding buddies, as more important than their gender - unless you are planning a group ride to the gynecologists office.

should be heaps of group rides out there - and, aside from those with little dick syndrome, youll usually find that the eperienced riders dont mind taking their time, and offering to follow you, so YOU can set your own pace, after which they can often offer you safe and sensible adivce.

there are a few mentors on this site, perhaps you should start there. Im not sure which area she is in, but I have heard that quikchick (may have spelt that wrong) is a great mentor if you insist on a female presence.

good luck out there
    Ok perhaps I worded that wrong. I'm not looking for a mentor, I'm looking for a bunch of ladies who enjoy riding that get together regularly to have a fun, not speed focused, ride. A girls day out if you will, that happens to involve motorcycles...

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Take a look at the other threads in this forum (Biker Angels), several ladies have posted from different areas asking the same thing over the last couple of years. Only question is whether they're still around. Reckon once you find one, they'll direct you in the right direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    2014 CBR600rr
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    Take a look at the other threads in this forum (Biker Angels), several ladies have posted from different areas asking the same thing over the last couple of years. Only question is whether they're still around. Reckon once you find one, they'll direct you in the right direction.
    Thanks! Will scroll through and have a look

Bike
    SPEED TRIPLE
    I'm not looking for a mentor, I'm looking for a bunch of PEOPLE who enjoy riding that get together regularly to have a fun, not speed focused, ride. A day out if you will, that happens to involve motorcycles...
    Fixed it for you!

Girls can be speed focused munters too!
    No body move... I dropped my brain

Bike
    husaberg
    this might be kinda what you are looking for.....
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...t-Ride-Junior)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Ask on the Sass thread as it is run by a Lady that loves to ride. 1 or 2 other ladys to.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    There are some big girl members on site that live in/near Auckland (some even female) that post threads on upcoming/intended rides.

OR ... post up your OWN intended ride. (I'm sure a few will be keen)

Make friends with a few members ... and organize your own rides.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    2014 CBR600rr
    Thanks for the help guys! Will check out SASS for sure!

Bike
    KTM SuperDuke 990R
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirts View Post
    Fixed it for you!

Girls can be speed focused munters too!
    Haha - wot she said ^

Thread Information