Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: MNZ rule changes for 2015

Bike
    a red heap
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    there was a date set of the 22-8-14 to deal with this, but they could not deal with it then ( As there is NO Evidence) so announced once again that they are doing another full enquirey into it and NZMOTO released there announcement on to face book, but then NZMOTO removed it from public comments of face book for some very strange reason, and Jim Tuckerman has lied by saying I admitted to cheating in a phone call conversation regarding it with MNZ staff/members. With out proof there is nothing to investigate, and Robert Taylor the suspension builder has told me that he has told the Board that he could not swear on a bible saying I ever used these parts that he built for me, so now it is just a beating of the chest by Tuckerman and Goddard, the 2 members that I have publicly called for removal from there rolls on this SOCIAL MEDIA network! Tuckerman because he is a bully and does not act according to his position description lies and manipulates situations whilst not giving a toss about how much money he is spending of the owners ( The licence holders) of mnz bank account, and Goddard as he has obvious conflicting issues with his roll as he is a parts importer distributor. We already lost Billy The best person there has been in that roll in a bloody long time due to the certain few clowns on the board.

Apparently my attempt at slowing down the cheating that goes on in the sport is bringing the sport into disrepute haha yea write, MNZ actions or lack of and continuiously putting there decision making process off and re posting it onto there main page is what is bringing the sport into disrepute, along with NZMOTO posting it up onto face book being a world wide social media network. There is a massive history of documented illegal bikes being let off with no punishment when there should have been to set an example to deter others from doing it. Some will use this as a way to attch me personally, that I accept but do ask you to seriously consider if you are really happy with the way the board ( Certain ones only) are doing there job. I am in a position to not be under there spell and cannot and will not be bullied nor ignored by them as I am NOT a MNZ Member but still care for our sport.

Jim Tuckermans wife contacted me via ph and text to ask me if I would organise an appeal to do with a matter that went down last year ( Ya see Jim and I and his wife once got along) and said that they would transfer the appeal fee into my bank account to use to do it, why would Jim Tuckerman want to challenge a decision made by his team? To me the lack of proffessionalism in this case is a clear case of him bringing the sport into disrepute, of course the text communication regarding this is still in my phone account history.

How about the bikes that had Air scoops fitted when they never came out with air scoops and got no penalties

Bike/s with close ratio gearboxes last season

Bikes with NON OEM bolts in there swingarms so as to get a longer wheelbase ( Deffinate advantage gained if that was what the rider was after)

I am simply the Goat ( Knew I would get her back in here some where) that has opened this can or worms, I asked Jim Tuckerman when he was threataning a 5 year ban of me over this to ban me for life from the NZ champs as an example to how they would deal with cheating, but did he, hell no as that would mean he did not get to beat his stick himself. Sadly this has cost me a racing contract for the TT for next year as I could not sign it in good faith due to the investigation of the failed investigation. Jim has his old boys club licking each others shanks continuiosly believing they are write and all others are not, one of them even holds a trophy and title to a championship class that never even technically existed ( I actually like this guy but but but) Then there is Mr T Heaphy in there doing and saying very strange and very potentually dangerous things with his involvement of the Street race and letting kids on Bikes without helmets etc etc, man this is all total bullshit by people miss using there power.

This one really cracks me up and buggered if I can find a rule to support it either

A Rider gets BANNED FOR LIFE for doing wheel stands at Paeroa hahahaha my god what a power trip ruling

Also how does a rider go 1.4 seconds a lap faster than he ever has on the same brand of equipment built to the letter of the class rules without ever having ridden that motorbike before (NO NEED TO MENTION RIDER NAME AS HE IS ONLY THE RIDER) Guess it must have just been one of the good ones out of the box eh Mr Goddard
    Translation : -

I hit my head once, then I saw somebody on tv admit he was a cheat, I thought that was a good idea so I did the same, I have now changed my mind, so it cant be true.

sort of like if I close my eyes you cant see me.

Dumbass.

Bike
    husaberg
    Shaun with the greatest of respect for your accomplishments in the past and maybe your reasoning for doing this.
    I personally hate cheating because if they are not caught or others get away with it causes everyone to do it or think they need to.
    Rule interpretation is another matter, clever use of wording is fair game
    That aside Ya bloody started a thread that said.
    I CHEATED...............
    Maybe I sort of cheated....Or I could well have cheated, might have been more apt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    a red heap

A Rider gets BANNED FOR LIFE for doing wheel stands at Paeroa hahahaha my god what a power trip ruling
    No Dumbarse, he was banned for doing something that is clearly stated (at riders briefing and in bold letters on the entry form) not to be done, repeatedly.

And no I don't agree with the decision, but if you are going to repeatedly stick your arse out in a gay bar sooner or later somebody will stick a cock in it.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chow View Post
    The MNZ release was published on the motorsport website www.nzmotorracing.com and www.mnz.co.nz before I posted it on NZ Moto. I deleted from the page as I said to you in a PM , I didn't want to get caught up in all this. I also deleted it because you put comments on the website which I was uneasy with, as it is possible that I could potentially be sued for your remarks on my website. Shaun fight your own battle , don't bring me in to it thanks.

Was not trying to bring you into it at all Ian, was just mass media explaining why the discussion was removed from A world wide media out let ie Facebook that was posted on there by you with write intensions I am sure.
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    motocompo
    I take exception to you sticking the boot into Trevor there Shaun.
    The man is a passionate supporter of racing & gives a huge amount of his time to the sport in a thankless non racing role & is also the most reasonable & accommodating steward you could wish to have at a meeting without being an officious dickhead in any way. Sometimes he has to make big calls at very short notice & these are invariably right on the button, especially after a week of reflecting on them, long after the adrenaline & sweat have gone, example, canning round two at Paeroa this year.
    Patrick knows why he was banned, & while I have plenty of time for both parties, Trev made the correct call based on what Gordon said earlier, although I'm not sure how he would sit with the analogy.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    No Dumbarse, he was banned for doing something that is clearly stated (at riders briefing and in bold letters on the entry form) not to be done, repeatedly.

And no I don't agree with the decision, but if you are going to repeatedly stick your arse out in a gay bar sooner or later somebody will stick a cock in it.

I will take the REAMING man as it has put me in a position where I can speak the whole truth ( Some thing many many on here would like to do but cannot due to there licence and unfortunate association) with NO FAIR or bullshit pollitics being pulled against me at sign on for event for example, as I am not a member there is Nothing MNZ can do to me. I gave them a healthy option and suggesting of punishment so as to set an example and they chose to ignore it, Honestly I do not even believe Jim Tuckerman would have told them of my verbal suggestion of punishment to him him, again him running the sinking ship in his own way. Emails apaire from the office which were obviously worded by him but come out as they were written in the office itself, he even has Vicky doing things that technically she should not be, but his bully style really spreads.

What ever did happen over the rumoured assult charge of a women and a certain board member, haha now it;s dirty politics. I will take what ever slagging I get from this as we are all entitled to our opinions, but I will also stand up and fight this for as long as I need too and to get change made with in the MNZ board set up. There is nothing in this for me apart from abuse.

15 clubs offering a vote of NO CONFIDENCE gets rid of the rot in MNZ over night team, so if you are not happy either with how things are miss mananged by certain memembers on the board, stop your pit huddles and snivelling about how bad things are and stand up and get active and make the whole scene better for young and old. Take a look at the finances before Jim Tuckerman took over, MNZ had a healthy bank account and saved around a $100K a year with NO PAID ceo as such, but still around that $100K amount has dissapared to where for what? All the money that used to come in from sponsors of the road race scene, where has all that gone and who;s company name had naming writes last year to a class for a pathetic % of what was being paid prior. It is really a mess inside there world folk, and massive respect to Greg percival and the other new members of the board for stepping in and trying to help with all the bullshit going on in the back ground. The wording of the rules released after the date set out by MNZ protocall are bloody shocking and very open to enterpretation in ONE class in paticular, making it a money wins class if you read the rules with the intension of building the very best thing based on the rules. Ok we ended up with a Motox de nations team, but NOT untill the story had made NATIONAL and WORLD WIDE NEWS about the incompitence of the lack of action from the board and Jim Tuckerman to put a PAID FOR show on the road, probally a little to sick at the time to send some emails or make a couple of phone calls to find some fast kiwi motox riders that would like a paid for chance at taking on some of the very best motox riders in the world.
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    I take exception to you sticking the boot into Trevor there Shaun.
    The man is a passionate supporter of racing & gives a huge amount of his time to the sport in a thankless non racing role & is also the most reasonable & accommodating steward you could wish to have at a meeting without being an officious dickhead in any way. Sometimes he has to make big calls at very short notice & these are invariably right on the button, especially after a week of reflecting on them, long after the adrenaline & sweat have gone, example, canning round two at Paeroa this year.
    Patrick knows why he was banned, & while I have plenty of time for both parties, Trev made the correct call based on what Gordon said earlier, although I'm not sure how he would sit with the analogy.

I agree Trevor has done a lot of good over the years, but but but, Jim Tuckerman actually has done good in the past also but but but and so on it goes when rot has moved in, the core needs Sqaushing to grow a fresh healthy plant.
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    a red heap
    ...... I gave them a healthy option and suggesting of punishment so as to set an example and they chose to ignore it...
    Your uncle Rolf Harris probably has some suggestions for his punishment, I bet they ignore him too.

Retard.

Bike
    motocompo
    Shaun, some time ago Chris Lawrence stood for the position of MNZ President, I understand you were a huge Tuckerman supporter, I find the about face quite fascinating.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Shaun, some time ago Chris Lawrence stood for the position of MNZ President, I understand you were a huge Tuckerman supporter, I find the about face quite fascinating.

Bob, yes he did and Yes I activelly fought for Jim Tuckerman to get the position as I honestly thought at the time he was the best man for the roll as a lot of people did that are heavily involved in the sport, but all that I have since spoken with regarding him, regret there vote, My opinion re certain board members has been well known on social media outlets for a long time before this subject came up Bob, so it is not just a case of wo is me dude, it has become a case of Fuk them, if they are not prepared to help make the sport a better place, I will keep fighting till the bitter end to stand up and show just how screwed up certain members are, with the view to helping make our sport a fairer place.

I will still be supporting riders in Nz and one International rider for the Tri series with a bike I just purchased privately to use as MNZ cannot stop me from doing that at least, and will still end up racing bikes next year again, but just not in NZ as it stands at the moment using a MNZ Licence, would like to contribute to the MNZ membership with my cash though but O well. I would love to see the tri series stepping up and running outside the control of MNZ, ie NOT being a mnz sanctioned event to prove how well a stand alone can run with the involvement of MNZ. I could gaurantee 20 over seas riders entering it based on the tri series rules ie F1 F2 F3. I emailed the office and asked for my licence application money back ( Which I have recieved) and said to throw out my licence application as I was Not interested in being associated with a micky mouse outfit as it is, ( All emails and text messages saved obviously) then about 2 weeks later there latest post on there web site appaired yet again re another investigation, this is just a case of some one trying to show how powerfull he is, when all he is actually doing is making himself and the other board members look stupid and are actually bringing the sport into disrepute them selves by not being able to manage there positions with out any out side negative byass towards it.

Maybe soon the Board will take a final vote on what to do with this but who and what are they going to do it too I have no idea as I am not a member, maybe I will read about it on a social media outlet some where. They have been told by a technician that he does not believe that the said used parts would have given me any advantage and has also told me via the phone that he has also told them that he could not stand up in a court of law to say that I actually did use the product he built for me at my request, so no proof to nothing apart from me saying I cheated on a social network outlet. A cleaver man on this site has advised me of the process to go through with the sports tribunall re all this, but I see if that was a path for me to go down with this I would just be the cause of More MEMBERS money being waisted and I am not into doing that just yet, as I know certain members of the board would not even think once about spending YOUR money to try and make them selves look good. I remember being at manfield when the said pass under yellow happened for stroudy, and one high up man ran away from me after a brief discussion about it saying " I have got him now " Basically Just little men with power trip ego,s. Some of these people have actually done good for the sport, but that was in the past, they are still there for the wrong reasons now as they need there power fix pills from some where I guess, sad but true.

Now who is building those ridiculious exspensive and Fast SB motors this year based on the late written rules, I really hope people that are building a SB with the intension of being competitive have read the rules fully and clearly and have a shit load of money to spend on them.
    Last edited by Shaun Harris; 20th September 2014 at 10:30.
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    Your uncle Rolf Harris probably has some suggestions for his punishment, I bet they ignore him too.

Retard.

haha But I promise NOT to try and get it reduced like that piece of shit did

Hey, and now there is another Harris up on sick sexuall charges up nth with the back packers lodge, and there was me thinking I am not normall with some of things I think about, must just be a Harris gene thing eh now eher the fuk is my goat
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Just as well MNZ don't control the MotoGP races http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image...adriatic/8.htm they'd ban all the good riders.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Just as well MNZ don't control the MotoGP races http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image...adriatic/8.htm they'd ban all the good riders.

haha after licking his ball sack first
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    The following is a summary of the Minutes of Motorcycling New Zealand Board Meeting held at the Wellington Conference Centre,
    Wellington Airport, Friday 22nd August 2014, to assist with transparency and keep Clubs and Members informed with the Governing
    of the Sport. What is not included is commercially sensitive material or material that affects the privacy of a particular individual,
    including employment matters.
    Present: Jim Tuckerman (President), Kevin Goddard, Carmen Davidson, Dean James, Glen Williams, Ray Broad,
    Noel May
    In attendance: Vicky Hicks, General Manager Operations, Cam Brinsdon Board Clarity.
    Cam Brindson from Board Clarity was welcomed to the meeting, Cam is attending in a role of observer, Cam explained it was to get a
    better idea of personalities and to understand the ‘MNZ language’ before the Governance training commences.
    Conflict of Interest Register:

 There were no conflicts of interest registered for the meeting.

How could there be NO conflict of interests being registered on the day with this meeting as that was exact date sent to me via email from MNZ where they said they would be acting on the cheating issue, and I have personally and publickly called for Jim Tuckerman and Kevin Goddard to stand down and also asked via emails that Kevin Goddard in paticuallar stood down from this case in paticuallar due to his conflicting issue's with me personally calling for him to stand down from the board which I never recieved a reply too.
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    08R6 Race bike
    How could there be NO conflict of interests being registered on the day with this meeting as that was exact date sent to me via email from MNZ where they said they would be acting on the cheating issue, and I have personally and publickly called for Jim Tuckerman and Kevin Goddard to stand down and also asked via emails that Kevin Goddard in paticuallar stood down from this case in paticuallar due to his conflicting issue's with me personally calling for him to stand down from the board which I never recieved a reply too.

Because if everybody who you called to stand down left the meeting as a conflict of interest, then it'd only be a couple of weeks before you worked out that you could call for the entire board to stand down, leaving no body present at the meeting.

Say I get a speeding ticket, oh well I'll just call for the officer who issued the ticket to stand down. Now he can't give evidence, so I cannot be prosecuted.
    Can I scream?

Thread Information