Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBTA vs NZTA Test (R) - which is easier?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by biketimus_prime View Post
    Do us a favor and please get more riding experience before considering doing your restricted. When I first started riding I thought it would be years before I would be confident enough to pass my restricted, but I have no doubt I will pass it if I go now after only a few months of riding every day.

Moving through the licences while possessing the minimal roadcraft skills is a disaster waiting to happen and you're a fucking idiot if one of your reasons you want to move on is because the L plate looks dumb. I don't want to pay more in ACC because you want to turn up to parties on your R1 as soon as possible and show it to your jerkoff mates and hoes.
    I don't see how a different coloured license in your pocket makes you more hazardous on the road then you'd already be? If anything going in and failing a test would be a good thing because at least you'd have an idea of what your doing wrong where you might have been oblivious beforehand.

Bike
    The Conscience
    Strange that very few people ask if there is an easier way of getting a pilots licence.... would you go under the knife of a surgeon who got his medical degree online?

It's your life your putting on the line, go see a professional trainer, then you will KNOW where your skills are at
    "It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by GTRMAN View Post
    Strange that very few people ask if there is an easier way of getting a pilots licence.... would you go under the knife of a surgeon who got his medical degree online?

It's your life your putting on the line, go see a professional trainer, then you will KNOW where your skills are at
    Do you carry 300 odd people around on your bike or something? I don't flatly disagree but that is a terrible comparison.

Bike
    Between bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    Do you carry 300 odd people around on your bike or something? I don't flatly disagree but that is a terrible comparison.
    Depends if he's had a wank before the ride or not
    "It's hard to keep an open mind, when so many people are trying to put things in it"

Bike
    2015 R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    I still say they should make the CBTA methodologies compulsory IF the idea is to increase rider safety. My 20 minute NZTA full license tootle around Wellington's eastern suburbs was a nice ride but I have no idea what it actually proved.

Thread Information