Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Surrounded by fuckwits

Bike
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    Someone who drives around a large facility such as a hospital, university or military base, etc. in a white Japanese van, often with no apparent purpose or function.
    Best description ever. They are also pretty good at having near misses with pedestrians

Bike
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
    Will have to see how it goes with insurance next week. So far its looking like it may be painless though. Touch wood.
    Safe to say I won't ever be parking there again though

Bike
    2005 FZS1000 "Tasha"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reibz View Post

Hardest I have ever had to restrain myself from committing serious physical violence...................

One wonders why you bothered - seriously, friend, you are a better man than I am
    ... ...

Grass wedges its way between the closest blocks of marble and it brings them down. This power of feeble life which can creep in anywhere is greater than that of the mighty behind their cannons....... - Honore de Balzac

Bike
    2005 FZS1000 "Tasha"
    Quote Originally Posted by GSW View Post
    What fucks me off parking in town at the moment is all the retarded scooter riders who push your bike around to make a space for themselves. I have had my mirrors fucked with and both front indicators have been broken this week alone.

Not to mention all the nice new small scraps in the fairings.

Fuck I hate scooter riders
    haven't had that happen over here ... would be a call to vigilante action if I did - vengeance can be soooooooo cleansing
    ... ...

Grass wedges its way between the closest blocks of marble and it brings them down. This power of feeble life which can creep in anywhere is greater than that of the mighty behind their cannons....... - Honore de Balzac

Bike
    Yo momma
    Bit of a update. Star Insurance got in contact today and the guy I spoke to has no issues reordering the fairing kit (Fucken choice) hes going to come over next Wednesday and inspect the rest of the bike.
    We asked who was my prefered person to do the work, I said myself and they were strangely OK with it. First time ever dealing with insurance though.

The van driver will be getting chased up by the claims department from what I got told
    If you are gonna do the work yourself give them an estimate of the hours it will take and be sure they pay you shop rates for doing it.

Bike
    KTM SuperDuke 990R
    Best of luck with the insurance bro, what a f**king muppet!

Too many dicks on the dancefloor...

Bike
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
    Bit of a update. Star ordered all parts and will send them out to me when they arrive, still haven't heard from there claims department and doubt I will now.
    Big ups to Star Insurance. Kiwibike could work on there communication skills between companies a bit better though from the sound of it...

Bike
    '13 Repsol Thou'
    Bit of a update. Star ordered all parts and will send them out to me when they arrive, still haven't heard from there claims department and doubt I will now.
    Big ups to Star Insurance. Kiwibike could work on there communication skills between companies a bit better though from the sound of it...
    I've been without my bike for over a month now, parts were ordered then only half the parts arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    Turns out I was just being a n00b.

Bike
    FZR,Jog,GZ maybe CBR?
    Oh fuck. I heard about this. It looked mint when I saw it the day you had put the fairings on. Really hope it all goes well with the insurance.
    Skulls N Flames. Bye bye FZR may you have many more miles with your new owner. 600cc time soon!

Bike
    2 675R's & a Tracer GT
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    That must be the most unfortunate thing I've ever read on KB.

Honestly I can't imagine how you restrained yourself. Last year when someone reversed into me (obviously the rear view mirror was just an accessory for him) I just... Yeah, you don't wanna know.
    Was that the Street Trip? I wondered what happened to it. Were you on it at the time? Fully sucks.
    Do us all a favour, by bringing yourself up to speed, before pulling onto the motorway.

Bike
    S1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by manxkiwi View Post
    Was that the Street Trip? I wondered what happened to it. Were you on it at the time? Fully sucks.
    No I was on a ZX10R. An Asian guy reversed into me at ramming speed when I was right behind him while waiting at the lights. Bike bounced off giving a good kick to my nuts but I manged not to drop it.

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    KTM SuperDuke 990R
    Dallas from Star just fixed up a couple bits on my bike too... very efficient, bloody great

Bike
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    No I was on a ZX10R. An Asian guy reversed into me at ramming speed when I was right behind him while waiting at the lights. Bike bounced off giving a good kick to my nuts but I manged not to drop it.
    Asian on Asian crime. I have nearly had that happen to me but it was a sole wagon out manukau. Hopefully have some parts within the next couple of weeks and I can start putting it back together.

Thread Information