Thread: Shout out to riders to Orere Point/Kawakawa Bay/Kaiaua

Bike
    1998 Suzuki TL1000R

Shout out to riders to Orere Point/Kawakawa Bay/Kaiaua

Always good fun having a bit of spirited riding, especially when the big bikes let me and my MC22 play too! Cheers to the guys on the green Kawa? and red... I dunno. They were too fast /too involved in riding . Hahaha good riding out there.

Any other like minded guys/girls keen for a bit of a meet up and a ride? Awesome weather lately!

Bike
    2 675R's & a Tracer GT

Maraetai

Hey there. Were you at Maraetai today? We were having a coffee and saw a white (red & blue) MC22, pulled over opposite the two café/restaurants. We were on the blue Sprint GT.

Anyway, it's a sweet ride round there on a nice day. Hope you're enjoying the riding.
    Do us all a favour, by bringing yourself up to speed, before pulling onto the motorway.

Bike
    1998 Suzuki TL1000R
    Quote Originally Posted by manxkiwi View Post
    Hey there. Were you at Maraetai today? We were having a coffee and saw a white (red & blue) MC22, pulled over opposite the two café/restaurants. We were on the blue Sprint GT.

Anyway, it's a sweet ride round there on a nice day. Hope you're enjoying the riding.
    Yip that would have been me Was having a quick rest as the riding had gotten a bit intense haha. Didn't see you sorry, if I happen to see you I'll give a wave next time

Definitely, I make a trip out there every weekend to try get my riding on point, and theres no other roads better than those, all the people in cars are nice too, always pulling aside to let you pass.

Same goes to you, have fun out there

Thread Information