Thread: Anyone want bike/parts picked up/dropped off anywhere between Chch- Napier/Hastings?

Bike
    89 BMW R100GS, 71 R75/5, 72 R50/5,

Anyone want bike/parts picked up/dropped off anywhere between Chch- Napier/Hastings?

I will be traveling between Chch- Napier/Hastings in a few weeks to pickup a bike so will have a empty van on the way up and possibly room in the van on the way home. I will take the best possible care of anything carried but you will need to have your own insurance on any motorcycle while in my care. The Price will depend on the size but will be minimal to just cover fuel.
    I will be going through Picton, Wellington, Levin, Palmerton nth etc.
    Cheers Graham

Bike
    aprilia Tuono
    Nice work Graham. I don't have anything to shift, but nice work all the same
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen" Douglas Adams (1952-2001) - not riding a TUONO then!

Bike
    1997 Honda VFR750
    Do you actually have any room in your garage for another bike Graham? Or are you just picking up some mufflers?

Bike
    Hahaha ya cheeky bugger

It was on Trade me for $500 so not expecting too much but it did look to be a complete early G/S its got a set of wheels and forks off a G/S two later GS tanks and a few sets of road bm MUFFLERS and three brand new tires along with other spares so it was worth the trip up north

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAMER89 View Post
    Hahaha ya cheeky bugger

It was on Trade me for $500 so not expecting too much but it did look to be a complete early G/S its got a set of wheels and forks off a G/S two later GS tanks and a few sets of road bm MUFFLERS and three brand new tires along with other spares so it was worth the trip up north
    It was you ya bastard. I e mailed the guy at about 12.30 Saturday & got back "sorry sold"
    Wanna sell the gearbox to me for my classic racer?
    I think it's an r80st.

Bike
    Hahaha sorry not

l also emailed him as soon as it went on trade me asking for a contact number so l could ring him with no reply so l emailed again first thing Monday morning saying l will pay the full asking price! when he checked his emails on the Monday mine was the first email he read (of many apparently) so l guess l was lucky.
    Regarding the gearbox l will need to wait till l pick it up before deciding weather its worth getting back on the road or better for parts. I didn't think of the 80St but hope not l was hoping if its a parts bike l will have a spare set of G/S wheels ie 21 front 18 rear where as the ST has 19 front 18 rear.
    Was that you Steve at the Hampton classic festival on the striking green/yellow BMW giving the other 2 Bm's something to chase
    Cheers Graham

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAMER89 View Post
    Was that you Steve at the Hampton classic festival on the striking green/yellow BMW giving the other 2 Bm's something to chase
    Cheers Graham
    Yes, that was I. According to the results online I'm leading open post classic Pre'76 on it at the mo.
    Hilarious considering it is completely standard down to the mufflers, electric start & live rego. I've never had the heads off either.
    Although a methanol burning Dunstall Norton isn't far behind, it will only be a four speed this weekend thanks to you

Bike
    Still no one buying bikes? Summers coming up will transport anything (even non bike related stuff )
    Cheers Graham

Bike
    '03 FXD
    Actually I might be buying my son a scooter in Chchur which would need transporting to Welly.Have you set a date yet?
    Never too old to Rock n Roll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I've got miserly tourettes and I don't give a fuck.

Bike
    Hi Mixone, yes l will be in Wellington Sat 20th if that helps.
    Cheers Graham

Bike
    1997 Honda VFR750

Red face

Not all of us have a garage like you Graham. Or a wife and wallet!!

Thread Information