Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The judiciary sees fit

Bike

The judiciary sees fit

...for me to hold a license again in December.

When I lost it, I sold the machines I had to fund a lifestyle change but have been suffering severe motorcycle withdrawals during this enforced sabbatical from my favourite (ok maybe second favourite) pastime.

So, I have a modest budget and a couple of months to find a nice ride. I've sniffed out a couple of potentials on tardeme, thoughts please? And what else do you know of out there that might fit the bill?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=784143865
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=775710411
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=786366247
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    XJR, mods all done that need doing just get on and ride.

Bike
    Hodor
    None of them they are all too old anything that old is generally near worn out or will constantly need you to spend money to keep it on the road.

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDGT
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    None of them they are all too old anything that old is generally near worn out or will constantly need you to spend money to keep it on the road.
    They are jappers broheaps of fun kays left in them.
    Political Correctness, the chief weapon of whiney arse bastards

Bike
    Bollocks. The '88 slingshot I sold was a way tighter, better looked after bike than the '99 Daytona. Age and mileage is NOT any sort of indicator of condition.

But thanks for your input.
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
    XJR, mods all done that need doing just get on and ride.
    Aye. A timeless looking machine isn't it and it looks like it has been well cared for.

That's the biggest pro for the XJR, the other 2 are looking a bit dated style wise nowadays.

Bike
    Custom Ag100
    All look pretty good, the XJR & ZZR probably less likely to have been thrashed as much but then the srad is more sporting.

The pricing is always negotiable.
    "Sorry Officer, umm.... my yellow power band got stuck wide open"

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    XJR, the others show their age too much. Also you're less likely to lose your license again on the XJR.

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    I can see how you might think that, owning a Harley and a Buell. American trash doesn't tend to last well over the years, but these are good reliable Jap bikes. No issues with age here.

Bike
    Between bikes
    +1 XJR. Looks tidy, and heaps of fun left in it.
    "It's hard to keep an open mind, when so many people are trying to put things in it"

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    If I didn't have a bike any of the three would do me. Slight preference for the two bigger bikes over a sprot bike though. Those Kawasakis were nice in their day, guess it depends what you want the bike for. Have fun looking.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    aprilia Tuono
    Xjr for the win
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen" Douglas Adams (1952-2001) - not riding a TUONO then!

Bike
    bandit
    The XJR a better all-rounder
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    You could have an injected SRAD 750 for the price the guy is asking for that carbie one. Must get around to wof/reg the old girl and put it up on TM... Comes with spare set of fairings should you need to be a fugitive again lol...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Dont have one now
    Xjr all the way

Thread Information